Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eBot Development (Security Check wanted)

Hello Everyone,

I checked the Search and found out that eBot is not really wanted in here because he leeched stuff and sources from here. But I think he learned from the past and made his Project again and again. In the mean time he started from beginning a several times. He announced that he is not injecting any DLL into it and only Run Normal Lua Functions and WOW Functions. Is his method really secure? He talks about detection is only possible when Warden scanns outside WOW Memory Space.

Can someone check this?

best wishes

Grease

eBot Development (Security Check wanted)
    Evilbuffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, I may have misunderstood your statement above.

But from what I understand eBot or what he is called, is telling you his new bot is not using any type of dll injections and that it only uses Lua functions / scripts?

- If this is so, then I am afraid he is terrible wrong about the way Warden detects bots. From what I've heard and read, Lua functions is the easiest way for Warden to detect something. However, depending on what type of Lua functions / scripts the bot uses. Warden may not be searching for this, and therefor it will not get you banned.

I am afraid though, that I do not know the specific Lua scripts Warden does search for, but I belive that unless you use some sort of Lua bot (LuaNinja) or such, you will not be able to use loads of Lua scripts, and exactly these scripts are the ones Warden search for I belive.

As I said, do not take my words a hundred percent on this one, I am still new to the botting world. Apoc, Cypher or Kynox, please correct me if this is all wrong.

XC4T4LY5TX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >.< Big Box-o-Fail That crap is wouldnt trust it, probably get yuh banned faster than you can say nesquick

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by flo8464 View Post
    <Snip>
    Some generic detection algorithms could ban 95% of all hack/botusers...
    Bot at your own risk, some bots/hacks have more anti-detection methods than others, but anyone who got banned from LuaNinja as my witness, it's pretty safe to say no matter how much anti-detection you use, nothing is undetectable.

This has no anti-detection... I probably wouldn't use it.

greasemonkey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evilbuffy View Post
    Now, I may have misunderstood your statement above.

But from what I understand eBot or what he is called, is telling you his new bot is not using any type of dll injections and that it only uses Lua functions / scripts?

(1) - If this is so, then I am afraid he is terrible wrong about the way Warden detects bots. From what I've heard and read, Lua functions is the easiest way for Warden to detect something. However, depending on what type of Lua functions / scripts the bot uses. Warden may not be searching for this, and therefor it will not get you banned.

(2) I am afraid though, that I do not know the specific Lua scripts Warden does search for, but I belive that unless you use some sort of Lua bot (LuaNinja) or such, you will not be able to use loads of Lua scripts, and exactly these scripts are the ones Warden search for I belive.

(3) As I said, do not take my words a hundred percent on this one, I am still new to the botting world. Apoc, Cypher or Kynox, please correct me if this is all wrong.
    (1) Lua Ninja was and is able to run Protected Lua Code. I am not sure but it would be its own Lua Engine for World of Warcraft. This was a very interested Project. But it was always warned about the consequences. Running Normal Lua Functions with an End Scene Hook it would be securerer, because the End Scene waits until the function has been completed and don't intercept with the current running lua function!

(2) If you run normal Lua Scripts like an Addon you will never be detected for executing allowed and open Lua Functions! With the End Scne it gets sure to run the function after the WoW Function has been completed and waiting for a new one to run. This is no guarantee to get not detected *lol* never mind!

(3) I know Cypher, Kynox and the others don't like eBot because they feel used. I appriciate their work and I am really happy with their Bot Gnometools! But I would like to know if they may do a little detection tests on eBot without running out of process scanns. eBot told us that the bot is secured until Warden is scanning outside its process memory adress space.

Originally Posted by Jadd View Post
    Bot at your own risk, some bots/hacks have more anti-detection methods than others, but anyone who got banned from LuaNinja as my witness, it's pretty safe to say no matter how much anti-detection you use, nothing is undetectable.

This has no anti-detection... I probably wouldn't use it.
    To Lua.Ninja was a System to run Protected Lua Code! This Protected Functions are tagged by Blizzard as Protected and are only run by World of Warcraft itself! It is possible to read and run the functions, but it is really easy for them to detect when a function is run without premission! I guess that their is a counter for that until Warden gets locked on. Their may be errors in the Local LUA Engine so Warden will not lock on until two or three times the Function has been run without premission.
    Beside this facts Lua Ninja injects a DLL into the World of Warcraft Adress Space and is dectectable like any other injected DLL Source. So this is one of the easiest ways to detect cheats or memory manipulation functions. This is the fundamental of the AntiCheat Techniques.
    There may be a Ban delay of several hours up to one day that Warden gets active. Professionals Knows that 19th December Warden got new instructions. Mor Professionals guess what this meant to be, but they were not sure. After a few tests on self coded Warden Engines and test environment they get sure what it mean.

A Ban delay would be very bad for the Cheater Community. I point on VAC² this Anti Cheating Systems bans defenetly on Daly! So the Cheater is getting the fealing on be secure but he never will be. ^^

I know everything is detectable, excepted Glider ^^ they got a lot of times by the warden Guy but they learned much and overpowered us all. *LoL* Merc' and his folks from MMOGlider are the best. Hope they rise like a Phoenix from the Ashes.

The Point where eBot is at is pretty cool! Not really out of process but where intellect injecting and hooking the wow process. This is what I like, they are doing where well and started up from the beginning a lot of times!

I like the Custom Class and now Object Manager is fully loaded, this is for Terrorists. ^^ So I can do my Avoiding Adds task. Jeppy ^^

best wishes

Greas
    Last edited by greasemonkey; 01-21-2010 at 03:05 PM.

SKU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by greasemonkey View Post
    (1) Lua Ninja was and is able to run Protected Lua Code. I am not sure but it would be its own Lua Engine for World of Warcraft. This was a very interested Project. But it was always warned about the consequences. Running Normal Lua Functions with an End Scene Hook it would be securerer, because the End Scene waits until the function has been completed and don't intercept with the current running lua function!

(2) If you run normal Lua Scripts like an Addon you will never be detected for executing allowed and open Lua Functions! With the End Scne it gets sure to run the function after the WoW Function has been completed and waiting for a new one to run. This is no guarantee to get not detected *lol* never mind!

(3) I know Cypher, Kynox and the others don't like eBot because they feel used. I appriciate their work and I am really happy with their Bot Gnometools! But I would like to know if they may do a little detection tests on eBot without running out of process scanns. eBot told us that the bot is secured until Warden is scanning outside its process memory adress space.

To Lua.Ninja was a System to run Protected Lua Code! This Protected Functions are tagged by Blizzard as Protected and are only run by World of Warcraft itself! It is possible to read and run the functions, but it is really easy for them to detect when a function is run without premission! I guess that their is a counter for that until Warden gets locked on. Their may be errors in the Local LUA Engine so Warden will not lock on until two or three times the Function has been run without premission.
    Beside this facts Lua Ninja injects a DLL into the World of Warcraft Adress Space and is dectectable like any other injected DLL Source. So this is one of the easiest ways to detect cheats or memory manipulation functions. This is the fundamental of the AntiCheat Techniques.
    There may be a Ban delay of several hours up to one day that Warden gets active. Professionals Knows that 19th December Warden got new instructions. Mor Professionals guess what this meant to be, but they were not sure. After a few tests on self coded Warden Engines and test environment they get sure what it mean.

A Ban delay would be very bad for the Cheater Community. I point on VAC² this Anti Cheating Systems bans defenetly on Daly! So the Cheater is getting the fealing on be secure but he never will be. ^^

I know everything is detectable, excepted Glider ^^ they got a lot of times by the warden Guy but they learned much and overpowered us all. *LoL* Merc' and his folks from MMOGlider are the best. Hope they rise like a Phoenix from the Ashes.

The Point where eBot is at is pretty cool! Not really out of process but where intellect injecting and hooking the wow process. This is what I like, they are doing where well and started up from the beginning a lot of times!

I like the Custom Class and now Object Manager is fully loaded, this is for Terrorists. ^^ So I can do my Avoiding Adds task. Jeppy ^^

best wishes

Greas
    Mind: Blown

Did you even attempt to make sense?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you mean there is no sense, to test eBot-france?

Robske's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by greasemonkey View Post

best wishes

Greas
    "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - Martin Golding
    "I cried a little earlier when I had to poop" - Sku

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess what? Robske...
    Last edited by greasemonkey; 01-21-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delete ... browser error

paradoxial's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how managed it but my mind was blown too and this was my face.
    I'm widely known as TheUltimateParadox

Evilbuffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well as you see, what I said was not 100% true. But I want to tell you something you can take my word on, people claim they do not hook dll's in theire scripts and such, but I wouldn't belive this until I saw it myself. It's the same as a cyber friend tells you he is a girl

ferodod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not even a barge pole could tempt me to touch that bot lol. I wouldn't even crack it to use it for free... I'd rather roll my face across the keyboard or selotape my cats paw to 1,2,3 and have it auto attack green mobs to level...

Seriously..

kynox's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eBot told us that the bot is secured until Warden is scanning outside its process memory adress space.
    Keep telling yourself that

It takes a real fool to tell someone they can't be detected without process scans, when they themselves are hooking an API inside of WoW and running engine functions.

sykotic's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Im really sorry to put this here in this thread, but I can't PM anyone or start a new thread because of my post count.

If someone can copy and paste it it would be great.

Blizzard has changed something in their behaviour detection type stuff....

In the last 30mins alot of people that use bots that are automatically vendoring grays and whites just got hit with 72hour bans for "Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy".

These bots have been running fine for a long time, and they all got hit at the same time.

At the moment the only link seems to be the automatic vendoring, and of cause, the bot itself. But, having said that, those with the bot set to not vendor are still going fine.

Thanks,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast