Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Mobile Battle Net Authenticator! Protect your account now!

:wave:
    Hey Everyone, this is my first contribution to this forum, Ive always been kinda leechy :P

Anyways, Does your authenticator break down? Do you live in a country where your credit card seems to charge you for everything? You don't have a credit card yet you wanna get an authenticator?! NO FEAR! i got the solution!

Here is a direct link to the blizzard mobile phone authenticator!, check the site for the compatible mobile phones, and if your phone is (most brand models are), then your in luck! Click on the link below to get your own authenticator!

EACH AUTHENTICATOR GIVES A BRAN NEW SERIAL WHEN INITIALLY INSTALLED SO EACH OF YOU WILL HAVE YOUR VERY OWN UNIQUE SERIAL, A.K.A, it isn't the same one!!!

1) Download the authenticator!
    Link:Battle Net Mobile Authenticator
    You have to w8 a few seconds if you don't have premium account

LINK SCAN FOR THREATS!:Scan

2) Unzip and send to your phone, via cable, blue-tooth, internet, you name it

3) Go to file manager on your phone, its usually in the organizer folder, and locate your Authenticator folder (if you haven't already)

4) Click on BattleNetMobileAuthenticator.jar and install the applicatioN!!!!

5) Congratz, now you have your own authenticator on your phone!, so set it up, simply open your application, for this step you require some internet access on your phone, use your home WLAN, WAP services if you have it enabled, or gprs, I suggest simply using your own home wireless network, since its usally faster and I DO NOT TRUST PHONE COMPANIES, they might over bill you for using WAP or GPRS.
    YOU ONLY NEED INTERNET AT THE START WHEN INITIALIZING OR WHEN YOUR AUTHENTICATOR IS OUT OF SYNC! THIS RARELY HAPPENS so basicly, you only need your internet connection once,

6) Log on your battle net account, and attach the authenticator, the Mobile Authenticator's serial number is found in "setup"!

STAY SAFE!!
    :wave:

Free Mobile Battle Net Authenticator! Protect your account now!
    Overaggro's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What ????? You downloaded from BLizzard site and you just posted link here and you want rep lol ??

synthblade's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, we've officially seen everything.

This post should win the "Stupid Award" for 2010.
    AI is no match for Natural Stupidity.

incentio's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its costs 1$ to get it from blizzard to your mobile, and other charges apply from you mobile service provider, and you are gona use a credit card to pay for that 1$, they will also charge you
    This is a direct link to the application, which i uploaded, saves you a lot of unnecessary money spending! you can also check on blizzards site, you cant download it there, you must sent it via service provider, and it you have to pay both blizzard and your service provider
    Last edited by incentio; 01-02-2010 at 06:17 AM.

WhiteShizzle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wtf? It's free off the blizzard website..

Raideum's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Mobile Authenticator is 100% free via iTunes for an iPhone/iTouch. Why anyone would use it for a normal phone bewilders me. But what bewilders me even more is you thinking it costs money to download free software.

Someone along the line you missed the FREE part.

Barrt73Rus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is scam

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its free for your iphone, not your nokia, i might have missed to say it, but the link above is for mobile phones other than iphones, aka nokia etc, that aint free

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and Raideum, My mobile is always with me, i dont like carrying around an authenticator all day

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what i see you do have to pay for it so this is good?
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Avatyr's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This to me sounds abit fishy, i got mobile authenticator from blizzard and i did not have to download anything from megafileupload as youre stateing, and why would blizzard put out an authenticator on a diffrent site? the mobile authenticator is FREE of any charge you do not pay 1$ thats just bullshit, you need to pay if you want that authenticator they make and send to you but the mobile version is totally free of charge. So for me this post seems more like a scam of somekind or a trojan to put on youre phone for stealing accounts or something like that.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Avatyr View Post
    This to me sounds abit fishy, i got mobile authenticator from blizzard and i did not have to download anything from megafileupload as youre stateing, and why would blizzard put out an authenticator on a diffrent site? the mobile authenticator is FREE of any charge you do not pay 1$ thats just bullshit, you need to pay if you want that authenticator they make and send to you but the mobile version is totally free of charge. So for me this post seems more like a scam of somekind or a trojan to put on youre phone for stealing accounts or something like that.
    Blizzard didn't put it on a different site, I did. I'm skipping the whole 1$ that blizzard requires u to pay(.99$ to be exact, u can check) + your service providers additional fees, you simply use this .jar file, which is the actual application to be able to get for free, for me, when i wanted to get the mobile authenticator it cost me around --10$ with activation fees on my prepaid credit card and that frikken 99cent, including the service to actually recieve that .jar file from blizzard, the trick here is most people believe that every1 needs to get their own authenticator via their phone, but what blizzard failed to do is actually making then un-unique at start-up, hence all u need to do is get it once, via site, or download it here and u can spread the application all all your friends, FREE of charge because each time u install it, you get a free UNIQUE serial with it!

synthblade's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure about models other then the iphone & ipod touch, but it's free from the itunes store as both Incentio and Raideum stated... but Incentio this was shown on the launcher for wow some months ago. If nobody knew about it they're blind or simply do not pay any attention.

Blizzard is not cheap by any means, the idea that the battle.net authenticator for the iphone/itouch is free I'm still not understanding... but I'm sure it will cost you to get it for other phone models.
    AI is no match for Natural Stupidity.

NimrodD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like he's making a valid thread imo, linking us with an authenticator that is completely free for every phone, not just iphone/ipod touch. Might do this, since you get that Core Hound pet for it, and from what I've heard, people kept theirs when they took the authenticator off.

BonutDot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason this is stupid because the entire POINT of having an authenticator is that it splits security into 2 parts: something you know (password) and something you have (authenticator). If your computer gets compromised, then the first part is no longer secure (they now have your password). Hopefully though, your keychain would not be compromised, and that section would still be secure.

If you download an authenticator program, there's no difference between the authenticator and your password. They'll just steal your authenticator config file and you'll cry "but I had an authenticator and I still got hacked!!! authenticators are hackable!!!" and we'll all laugh at you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast