0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Questions] Noob scammer, some advice needed

Hey guys, I've been a leecher here for quite some time, and I've read tons about scamming and wanna give it a try. I have a question though -- I tried searching for it but didnt really find anything that addressed what im about to ask.

okay. so. lets say you have your main account, right. the one that you dont want messed with, banned or anything like that. you want to keep it safe. now, you always log in from the same IP address or whatever, or at least consistent IP addresses.

now, lets say I scam an account, and change all the info and everything so that now the scammed account is officially mine. but I log into the scammed account from the same IP address as my main account (the one I dont want banned).

bottom line: can/will blizz see that the two accounts (main and scammed) are coming from the same IP address, and put two and two together, and then ban the MAIN account?

I wanna start scammin but Im afraid for the sake of my main account. any info would be great. thanks all

[Questions] Noob scammer, some advice needed
    baldun97's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm also looking for the same basic information is anyone can spare some

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they can check your information via your IP, what they will do with it is they just check up the case of the scammed account, if the IP doesn't match or is located in a other area then Blizzard will investigate the case, however your account will get locked if you log onto 4 accounts on the same IP while they are compromised.

And
    baldun97 , read guides to find basic information. What you actually want is not the basic information but someone that teaches you, and I don't think that anyone will go through the trouble of teaching you while all the "basics" are partically summed up in the scamming section.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

Banquo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the info, soul.

what's the best way to guard my main account if Im logging on the scammed account from the same computer that my main account is logged on? proxy ?

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, you can't log onto wow ingame by proxy, the only thing you can do with a proxy is logging in on the account management page but that's it. Or you can always try and log on the account somewhere else. There isn't really a way to guard your main account, but just don't be greedy and log onto multiple accounts on the same day, just do 1 by 1, most of the time you just make a new account before you scam a account, then you hack the account and then transfer his character to the new account, but for EU side, your new account can get locked when it's being investigated, so just in case have already a forged ID, because they will ask for it to verificate if your the owner or not. I am during that process, it seems the one I hacked doesn't have his ID sent in to Blizzard yet, so now I need to wait for someone that is capable of making a forged ID.

BloodOmenx3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in other words, dont be a fool and login to 20 accounts in one single day.

Or you could have your MAIN Account and not play on it for like a week.

Then have your SCAMMER account which you would use to scam the shit out of numerous ******s who fall for it. Send the money etc to scammer account and if hes still safe after a week send it to the MAIN.

Banquo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty vm for all who replied. I'll just have to be extra cautious and log onto my scammed accounts from different computers in my house. ty all

tyminatorx2's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually blizzard does not look at ip's in this manner necessarily. Sure blizzard may see 5 accounts logged in from 1 IP in a day. But think of reasons why this isn't suspicious 1) Lan/Lan center 2)Multiboxing 3)Shared household.

Personally I log into multiple accounts of which I am not the owner, daily, and have yet to have a problem.