Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Recalling with blizz webform

Hello!

I've got a question 'bout recalling an account. On 26th December I've completed the blizz webform saying that I don't have access to my current registered email [(I do have the current registered email to my first account, the account that we are talkin' about)+(I've also wrote in the "Description" that "I can remember my email username nor the password")] and I want it to be changed. The stupid part is that I've hurryed up when I was writing the field at "current registered email address" and I've misspelled "_" (underline) with "." (point).
    Ex: **[email protected] -> correct, this is how i should've wrote it
    **[email protected] -> incorrect, this is how I've wrote it

Does it make any difference? Remember that I've told them that I don't know my username and password for the email. The main thing is that its been like 12 working days (26th decembre - 16th january) and still no answer. Any last hope?

Thanks in advance! Sorry for any misspelled words, inappropriate verbal times, etc.
    Last edited by Orfz; 01-16-2009 at 03:15 PM.
    Warlocks repeat after me: "I WILL NOT DEATHCOIL ANY ROGUE THAT LOOKS LIKE A SHADOWPRIEST"

[Question] Recalling with blizz webform
    Iraq's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blizzard webform is slow, imo resubmit it again with the correct information.

an easier way would be to call them up or use the email recovery on the website (US Only).

Orfz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did knew what to expect when I've send in the webform! It took them one week and a half to do the same thing on my other account. And I forgot to mention, I'm playing on EU that's even slower than US. Any other recommendations?
    Warlocks repeat after me: "I WILL NOT DEATHCOIL ANY ROGUE THAT LOOKS LIKE A SHADOWPRIEST"

Dale93's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well telling them that u dont have the acc name nor password is something i doubt they will believe in... Thats like asking your guild leader (with access to the gbank) for his email so u can add him to MSN in case u ever get problems logging on WoW or something, then u just send his mail to BLizz and they give u his acc name/pw? >_< Silly...

And well, when i were still scamming i got a load of accounts, but alot of them i didnt have access to the mail so i sendt a mail to BLizzard, asking them to change it because my old mail got banned, and well if they find out that you are teh scamz they wont even care to reply

Kcuestag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nod43 View Post
    blizzard webform is slow, imo resubmit it again with the correct information.

an easier way would be to call them up or use the email recovery on the website (US Only).
    Not US only anymore Now EU also have the possibility to recall accounts within a minute if you know what email it is registered to

It's pretty nice for scammers.

Ridges's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn webform, I've spent weeks trying to use it for my real account, so I can feel your pain. Your best bet is to get your story straight, think of a good reason why you misspelled the e-mail the first time and write them a good long letter explaining the situation. You won't believe how many times I've had my account returned to me after making such mistakes (getting drunk, changing your e-mail password and not remembering it in the morning, anyone?)... I'll stick to the e-mail, because this type of communication always gives you time to think your answer through ahead of time, and give it in the exact form you want it to be