Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Innerspace (Running OpenBot) vs Glider

As the title says this is a little thread that i will make Innerspace vs Glider.

As many of you know, I have been a strong and big fan of glider for a long time.

I have written various threads for MMOwned and many of you have seen them.

Warlock glider guide and my Mage Glider Diary

During my time with glider i heard a lot of things about Innerspace, things like: zomg Innerspace is so hard to setup, it's only for coders, It's much better than glider, Much more customizeable than glider.

However, the day before yesterday, I decided to buy and test out the so called Innerspace which requires a lavishsoft subscription and I'm going to write up my experience with both of the "bots" here.(innerspace is not a bot, it's more of a OS like windows)

Glider
    Glider is so far the most known bot out there. It is also the easiest to setup, takes about 3 minutes to be exact.

Movement
    Glider runs a path, thru waypoints, that you plot in yourself. The thing with waypoints is that glider will follow them almost exactly, unless you are in an open space where you can put on "wander", making it look very bot like and recognizeable.
    The waypoints is what in glider terms is called a profile.
    When you use glider with a tight profile, then it is very easy to see that it is a bot, eventho you have plotted it to zigzag between trees or hills ect. because every time you have gone off to kille a mob it will return to the waypoint.

Stuck
    If glider gets stuck then it will not just continue running into the obstacle, like a tree or something. Glider will go back a few yards and take a 90 degree swing to one of the sides, this is of course one of the reasons that noob gliders are easily recognizeable. By saying noob gliders I mean gliders who havent dont their homework properly, meaning waypoints arent done properly.

Combat
    You can configure how glider is attacking, yourself. Many people don't think that this is the case, but with the easily customizeable customclasses this is actually the case. Glider is easily customizeable to your needs, within a certain range.

Automation
    Despite of what many people think, Glider can actually take flightpaths, roam a profile for a few levels, only to mount up take a flightpath somewhere and roam the next spot for some levels. Glider can also sell and repair for you, it can be done through a program called GliderPro and the go from profile to profile thing that I described earlier can be done with PGedit.

Ingame stuff
    Glider uses keyboard your keyboard to combat and stuff like that. So if you try to write to someone ingame while your glider is in combat then it will most likely look something like this "H4i Ho3w ar7e Yo3u Doi8ng" . That is not good, will give you away many times, especially if its someone who have had experience with glider before.
    Earlier the case with glider was that it would only do the same attack cycles, this can be changed with the customization now.

This was what i had about glider so far, I have left something out, i know it, but I'm guessing that people will tell me
    Moving on to Innerspace now, this is written out of my perspective using Openbot

Innerspace
    Innerspace is more of a OS than it is a bot, there are so many options with innerspace, it is unbelieveable. I know that the following section probably won't be as well described as the glider one, simply because that i do not have a big knowledge with innerspace. I have only used it for a few days.
    I must say that I don't really understand why people say that innerspace is so hard to setup. It took me about 1 hr to install and setup, and just ask [Lag] I was noobing around quite a bit

Bots
    The thing with innerspace is that you have a lot of different choices. You can use the different bots written by users, then use their routines. I am currently using openbot with the official warlock routine.

Movement
    Instead of waypoints, Openbot uses roam spots. You will set them up yourself but it is very easy and such. Just plot in a a few roamspots and you are good to go. It has a obstruction thing as far as I understand, if it runs into a fence, it will jump over it(as far as I understand).
    again this is using openbot

Stuck
    So far the roam spot technique have been alot better than waypoints and it looks a lot less like a bot than glider, botting in a crowded space and noone suspects you to be botting
    However, if it gets stuck, boy does it get stuck. It will continue to run into a hill for ages, again this might be me setting it up wrong, but nevertheless it did.

Combat
    Combat is much like glider tbh. it is how u customize it to be. Or how the bot customized it to be. I tried Bytebot first and it had an awesome Interface for a warlock, at what % it shall do this and that. quite impressive I must say.
    But it works pretty well on my lock with openbot right now, however i haven't figured out or wanted to figure out where to change spells, cause it works atm.

Automation
    With Openbot you can set a NPC point and you can set it to run to a vendor, sell, repair ect.
    After what i have read you can basicly script innerspace into doing whatever, so yes it is possible to get innerspace to do the same as glider and much more.

Ingame stuff
    The thing with Openbot is that it doesnt use the keypressings the same way as glider does. This means that you can actually write to a person ingame while you are botting along. A perfect example is the warlock thing where you can run with a pack in AV or anywhere and the bot will dot everything in range giving you a lot of honorkills and such, you just have to travel with the bot itself.
    It also scans the wowminimap and tracks basicly everything, herbs, mines, players, mobs.

REMEMBER I WAS USING OPENBOT FOR INNERSPACE, IT WILL WORK DIFFERENTLY WITH ANOTHER SCRIPT

End words

So far I'm very impressed with innerspace, it just cruises a long in my roam spot and people are happy to help out on mIRC.
    I still think glider is good, but it has a few downsides that i dont see with innerspace.
    Ppl claim that Innerspace is hard to setup, i wouldnt say that it is particular hard to setup, just be willing to search and read forums then you should be fine.
    You can pretty much say that glider is an external harddrive (plug and play) and innerspace is a normal harddrive where you need to open the computer to plug it in.

The lavishsoft subscription is monthly where as MMOGlider's is a onetime subscription, this is due to change when the glider elite is launched and it will most likely be the same subscription as lavishsoft + 25$ for the start one. So i would definently say that glider is too expensive and cost too much for too little, when elite comes out and you have to pay the same ammount of money as you do for the lavishsoft subscription. Not only do you get more games that it supports, but you also get a lot more options. As once again, Innerspace is so much more than a bot, actually it's not a bot.

The people at innerspace, some of them, are currently working on a project called Requiem, this project will be where you load up the bot and it will run itself to 60 or 70. I'm looking forward to this, but it is to be launched this summer they are hoping.

anyways this is what i wanted to say right now. I have most likely forgotten something and I hope that you will let me know what i have forgotten

Last edited by KuRIoS; 05-12-2007 at 03:51 AM.

Snitch's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Innerspace vs Glider

Kewl post i r wreading it rate n0w!

Snitch

Whiteandneardy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, didnt that take some time to write :P i wish i had money for glider OR innerspace ;P

Tenshi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A long the lines of Innerspace being an OS, try to use "with Innerspace Bots", because Innerspace does none of this inherently.

People get that confused all the time, they pay for innerspace and expect to be given support as if they paid for bots, which they didn't.

One more thing, the IS community is mostly populated with developers. Being developers, we have little patience for answering questions that could be answered with research.

If you ask a question in our community that you could have found the answer out yourself, you will most likely be flamed.
    Last edited by Tenshi; 05-12-2007 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Tenshi
    A long the lines of Innerspace being an OS, try to use "with Innerspace Bots", because Innerspace does none of this inherently.

People get that confused all the time, they pay for innerspace and expect to be given support as if they paid for bots, which they didn't.

One more thing, the IS community is mostly populated with developers. Being developers, we have little patience for answering questions that could be answered with research.

If you ask a question in our community that you could have found the answer out yourself, you will most likely be flamed.
    well tbh, i heard that the community was a bit flamin' but i experienced that yet.
    Of course you will be flamed if you don't search first, but that is the same as everywhere.
    If you are too stupid to use a search button then you are too stupid to get help imo.

Xflash's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Innerspace (Running OpenBot) vs Glider

Well I'll be buying a bot shortly, I just can't decide betwen glider and innerspace (openbot). I think i'll be safer
    with innerspace plus the openbot looks more human like so what's you're general opinion should i buy
    innerspace or just stick with glider...maybe wait for requiem?

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i would say innerspace tbh. by looking at subscription you have innerspace which is 36$ for a year or 10$ for 3 months.
    glider elite will be 5$ per month and 25$ for getting glider, meaning more expensive that innerspace and with less features.
    that pretty much said it didnt it?
    u can always put me in as referrer at innerspace if u want "KuRIoS"
    but i would chose innerspace if i had the choice now.

-Bish-'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(might be wrong thread to ask this at but here we go)
    Does anyone have any idea why my character spins when it moves, I can't use glider because of this. I've tried to take off MSN and things that are said to slow or mess up glider, but it doesn't help. I got the NET. thingy installed, too. I just can't fix it...
    I haven't tried 1.4.0 beta because I don't find any place to download it from, my glider forum account key doesn't work for some reason... I'm not using crack or anything, got a key. I've tried posting to the customer support too but I don't get any help there.
    Also, my glider doesn't use attack on the enemies unless I use something that starts attacking automatically, like Rend, Charge, etc.

Maybe I should try 1.4.0 but where to download it? Can someone give me a link for it or something?

Thanks and sorry if it's wrong thread.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

uhm could sound like its ur keys.xml or sumfin

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great post KuRIoS , to be honest i didn't know all that much about Innerspace and its capability's +rep

-Bish-'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by KuRIoS
    uhm could sound like its ur keys.xml or sumfin
    Nope, isn't. I've re-installed glider about 10 times and won't help.

Hounro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by KuRIoS
    i would say innerspace tbh. by looking at subscription you have innerspace which is 36$ for a year or 10$ for 3 months.
    glider elite will be 5$ per month and 25$ for getting glider, meaning more expensive that innerspace and with less features.
    that pretty much said it didnt it?
    u can always put me in as referrer at innerspace if u want "KuRIoS"
    but i would chose innerspace if i had the choice now.
    What is glider elite?, anyways i dont have it and i payed 25$ for lifetime gliding.. so i dont think its more expensive

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Hounro
    What is glider elite?, anyways i dont have it and i payed 25$ for lifetime gliding.. so i dont think its more expensive
    Glider elite is what you have access to now thru glider, meaning when it says glider elite features granted or something. However, that won't be free forever.
    You may have noticed some of these already:
    * Background gliding mode
    * Instant-compile custom classes
    * Source to existing game classes for easy tweaking.(mage, pala and priest so far)
    * Multi-instance gliding on a single machine

When glider elite goes outline, then these functions will only be accessable through that and not the core glider.
    Glider elite will be 5$ a month most likely.

Originally Posted by Mercury on glider forums
    Subscribing to Glider Premium is tentatively priced at $5/mo and will be available as recurring subscription from PayPal or in 1/3/6-month chunks, likely with a discount for longer periods.

wessdog911's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i never get how bots and crap like that work
    FTW=Fuck THE WORLD:wave:

JediMindTrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i just found out what glider was yesterday.. now i wish i had a credit card for full version... although i could look for a crack (im not asking for one so dont ban me) but id prob find a keylogger.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast