0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Help] Need an Email template

I saw something last night on the boards but I couldn't find it. It was for scamming traders/sellers/buyers (oldest trick in the book) saying something like "we have recieved notice you have been trading this against the TOS blah blah" but what I couldn't remember was the list of things said to "verify", it was basically everything linked to the account. Can someone link me to that thread/paste it here? tried search function and everything

Any good site to try this on too? MD everyones email is hidden (for good reason this is the oldest scam evar). I just wanna get an account to rent.

EDIT: found the template, but I need a site better than Markee Dragon
    Last edited by cps; 01-03-2009 at 03:37 PM.

[Help] Need an Email template
    Mango Jerry's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the Wrong Section.
    You've allready posted the same post on the Scamming Help Section.

This thread is reported because of the Wrong Section and for Double Posting.

cps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this IS the scamming help section...?

Scarecr0w's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is actually the correct place to post it - he wants help, he needs a template that looks like Blizzard wrote an e-mail about a guy have been trading account.
    Scamming, graphics and downloading of programs.

cps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not to mention it's not double posted.

it's all text is what I'm looking for

[Smurtey]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is RIGHT section. But instead of pointing that out, we should help this guy

I'll edit my post with the mail in a sec!

EDIT:

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account.
    As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
    If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard employee's.
    Blizzard might consider taking legal actions against your crime, if it seems too be of an extreme nature.

If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account.
    This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment takes these sales
    quite serious. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account.
    This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account.
    You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with:

Use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email.

* First and Surname
    * Address
    * Zip code
    * Phone number Daytime[If avaliable]
    * Country
    * Account e-mail
    * CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft.
    * Account name
    * Account password
    * Secret Question and Answer

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently.
    We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed.

Blizzard Entertainment Europe
    Account Administration Team
    Or if you want them to go to your "fake" log in site:

Greetings,
    <br><br>
    An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the account in question is being sold or traded.
    As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here:
    <a href=http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/eula.html target="_blank"> WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement </a>
    <br>
    and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here: <br>
    <a href=http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.htmltarget="_blank"> WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use</a><br><br>
    The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the action to be taken against your account.
    If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can, and will be suspended/closed/or terminated. <br>
    In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the original owner of the account.
    <br><br>
    To verify your identity please visit the following webpage: <br>
    <a href=YOUR SITE HERE target="_blank">https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/login/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldofwarcraft.com%2Faccount%2Findex.html</a><br>
    Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues.
    Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued interest in World of Warcraft. <br>
    <br><br>
    Sincerely,
    <br><br>
    Account Administration<br>
    Blizzard Entertainment<br>
    <a href= http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21505 target="_blank">
    </a>
    Last edited by [Smurtey]; 01-03-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both of those email templates have awful grammar, spelling, and syntax Ghunom.

Seriously, unless English is not your native language, just write one yourself.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

[Smurtey]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not write those mails, just searched on google on "fake" Blizzard mails and got those ones.