0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[HELP]Scammed account options

I scammed an account, but unfortunately it is US so I can't play on it or check how much gold is there on it. I probably won't be able to sell it, since I don't know the answer to the question nor the CD keys. So I was thinking of renting it maybe, but I don't know any sites. Plus I don't really get how using PayPal works - if I get money on a fake account (without my real info) that hasn't been verified, I won't be able to transfer the money to my real PayPal?

Sorry for the amount of questions

[HELP]Scammed account options
    Maree's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, It's ok Buddy!

Well if you don't have such information like CD - Key and The Secret Question Answer, I suggest you be very careful due to the fact that the real owner will be able to re-call the account at any point and you won't be able to get it back.
    Few things you can do actually. Try Selling it to who ever. There are many guide on how to do it and you might say, " Well I don't have full info!" Well simply just tell the buyer that You will not give full information until you get your money onto your bank account *LIE* and it takes 3 days for paypal to send over to your bank account.
    Paypal How ever works in a very funny way and I just found out recently that Using Australian paypal does not require you to have any card or bank accounts for the paypal to be verified. CRAZY, I know. ( I tihnk you just need to call them ) And don't use the Personal Account use the Other one.

Also Markee dragon is where the magic of scamming happens this days so start there :P
    Best of luck!

8434's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maree120 View Post
    Oh, It's ok Buddy!

Well if you don't have such information like CD - Key and The Secret Question Answer, I suggest you be very careful due to the fact that the real owner will be able to re-call the account at any point and you won't be able to get it back.
    Few things you can do actually. Try Selling it to who ever. There are many guide on how to do it and you might say, " Well I don't have full info!" Well simply just tell the buyer that You will not give full information until you get your money onto your bank account *LIE* and it takes 3 days for paypal to send over to your bank account.
    Paypal How ever works in a very funny way and I just found out recently that Using Australian paypal does not require you to have any card or bank accounts for the paypal to be verified. CRAZY, I know. ( I tihnk you just need to call them ) And don't use the Personal Account use the Other one.

Also Markee dragon is where the magic of scamming happens this days so start there :P
    Best of luck!
    +Rep for the fact that, that was just DAMN HELPFUL!

=]

EDIT: will rep later

Spaghett's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx man, +Rep
    One more thing about paypal though. If I understand it correctly, you should have one account with real info and bank account, and another one that is fake and on which you get your scammed money that you later transfer to the real one, right? And when the money is on your real account, the scammed buyer can no longer recall the transanction?

Sorry for asking more and more, I'm just a bit confused and need to be sure
    Oh and what about the security risks? Don't you have to worry about cops knocking at your door if you sell scammed accounts a lot?
    Last edited by Spaghett; 12-23-2008 at 03:57 PM.

Maree's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would not suggest sending the Money from fake account to your real ACCOUNT. Paypal can trace it and contact your bank with a request of withdrawing the money you scammed.
    Use Australian paypal, As soon as you get the money spend it because people that you scammed have some time to re-call the money.
    You won't get in-trouble for using fake information and as long as you got Proxy on.

Just be-careful scamming people!

Spaghett's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn it, it got banned before I managed to sell it... He probably replied to the fake mail I'm gonna have to get another account then, which scamming method other then fake e-mails is easy to perform?