[Program+Guide] Protect yourself from 99% of all WoW related keyloggers !!! menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Program+Guide] Protect yourself from 99% of all WoW related keyloggers !!!

Hi all ,

I have been using this method to safely login to WoW for a while now , and i thought now would be a good time to share this technique . If you follow this guide correctly , you will find yourself protected
    from 99% of all the WoW related keyloggers out there on the web .
    The advantages of doing this are :

1 ) You wont have to type your password in WoW anymore since it will be automatic .
    2 ) You will be protected from 99% of all keyloggers out on the web since your password will be automaticaly copied to the pasteboard and automaticaly pasted into WoW . Which prevents any keylogger from recording your password since a keylogger can only record if you type something on your keyboard by the use of a keyboard hook .

Before you read this guide , please learn about what a keylogger is capable of doing . I made a thread about what keyloggers can do already , you can read it
    HERE .
    Now that you know a bit more about keyloggers , here is my step by step guide on how to make your own program that will protect your WoW account details .

Step 1 ) Download AutoHotkey (its an automation program which works in a similar way as Autoit) , you can get it here :
    DOWNLOAD LINK (its the official link to the program) . I also scanned the program , you can find the scan results HERE and HERE .

Step 2 ) Install AutoHotkey .

Step 3 ) Start AutoScriptWriter (Recorder) .

Step 4 ) Copy and Paste C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe at the top of the AutoScriptWriter window so that it looks like this :

Step 5 ) Click on Window Text and then click on record .

Step 6 ) Only click on the Password box (leave the user name alone) .

Step 7 ) Enter your password as you would normally .

Step 8 ) Click on the Stop button at the top left of your screen .

Step 9 ) Exit WoW .

Step 10 ) You should now have a box that looks something like the picture bellow :

Step 11 ) Change the text like its indicated in the picture bellow :

Step 12 ) Click on save and save the project on your desktop .

Step 13 ) Right click on the project that is now on your desktop and choose compile script .

Congratulations , you are now protected against 99% of all the WoW related keyloggers and you learned how to make your own programs .

Now every time you double click on your program , WoW will start and the password will be automaticaly entered in the password box .
    This means that no keylogger can record your password since you are not typing it (a keylogger is a keyboard hook so if you dont type , it doesnt record) .

This program can be used for many other things as well (you can easely make an AntiAFK program out of it) .

Enjoy .

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 03-29-2007 at 07:52 AM.

[Program+Guide] Protect yourself from 99% of all WoW related keyloggers !!!
    Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Program+Guide] Protect yourself from 99% of all WoW related keyloggers !!!

+rep. This is pro.

Disphotic's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    79/103
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rox, +rep

edit: damn, gotta spread out some rep before giving it to you again : /
    Last edited by Disphotic; 03-29-2007 at 07:53 AM.

jacky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh...the old program that i used for all my other programs...
    Love It
    And well done on finding it by yourself
    +rep

O.o Purple text
    LOL

Edit: Lol..in the time it took me to do this...three people posted before me
    Last edited by jacky; 03-29-2007 at 07:56 AM.

themaster's Avatar Contributor
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is kinda posted before http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...-pictures.html i used this method but yours is nice too +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by themaster
    this is kinda posted before http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...-pictures.html i used this method but yours is nice too +rep
    Ouch , yeah i didnt notice that thread when i did the search . It could be because i looked for keylogger protection threads , oh well im imbarrased . I would appologise to M_fatica for this but he got banned a while ago so ill just keep quiet .

patrickt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very Nice!!! Will try this when i get home and experement to see what else i can do with the program.

Hakonj's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love you! +rep
    Feel the power of tauren

xps980's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+rep on the post but,
    this is still pretty easily hackable, unless i am mistaken on how this program is built, you can still access scripts and the clipboard.( if it gets copied and pasted ) i used to use this program ( or one similar ) for runescape, and counterstrike etc. i still got hacked, so if you are correct, this is unhackable... but im just putting my 2 cents in

( and dont ask how i know this )
    emag eht tsol tsuj evah uoY

HazelNut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gratz on making elite user Piggy, and thanks for yet another very usefull guide =] +rep (nvm on the rep... gotta spread it out too)
    GeT oFf My NuTs!

pyrobladeiac's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3 Flying Piggy(as always) but program wont work on my comp(mac user) i will try on applescript... +rep anywayz
    :wave:

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by xps980
    +rep on the post but,
    this is still pretty easily hackable, unless i am mistaken on how this program is built, you can still access scripts and the clipboard.( if it gets copied and pasted ) i used to use this program ( or one similar ) for runescape, and counterstrike etc. i still got hacked, so if you are correct, this is unhackable... but im just putting my 2 cents in

( and dont ask how i know this )
    Well yeah , its still hackable but thats like anything thats got to do with computers is hackable . This guide is more to protect against keyloggers than actual hacks (a keylogger isnt a hack) , because a comon WoW keylogger attaches itself to the keyboard on the kernel level and basicaly hooks it , but it can only take logs (record) if the user is typing on the keyboard , so by doing this little program for yourself you would make yourself pretty safe from those keylogger boggers .

I think you just got unlucky if you've been hacked since only a targeted person gets hacked into , its not automatic like a keylogger (to hack a person , you got to want to hack that person) . But a keylogger can just simply be spread wide on the web and it does the job on its own then , which is pretty scarry when you think about it .

Originally Posted by pyrobladeiac
    <3 Flying Piggy(as always) but program wont work on my comp(mac user) i will try on applescript... +rep anywayz
    well , if you're running on Mac i would'nt worry about keyloggers lol .
    Mac doesnt allow proccess reading or global hooks , so you're pretty safe mate : )
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 03-30-2007 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

xps980's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah hey, you got that epic colored tag :P. And one more question, is this bannable in any way what-so-ever?
    emag eht tsol tsuj evah uoY

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The program which is made by this guide is not at all bannable in any way .
    It actualy unloads itself completely as soon as the password is entered so blizzard doesnt even no its there since you dont actualy have it loaded when you press the login button .
    Also it doesnt go against any of the Blizz rules .
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 03-29-2007 at 12:04 PM.

Kazzin100's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks decent would +rep u if i could.
    BTW i cant get it to run, A) the icon it palce sont eh desktop if the .exe for installation, so i went to program files and got the AutoHotkey.exe file.
    When i click it, it says
    "An older instance of this script is already running. Replace it with this instance?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast