Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUESTION]Recalling a very old account of mine...

About 6 months ago I traded my first 70 to someone. However, the account he traded me was banned about a month after for botting. I was the original owner of the 70 I traded him. I have the username, SQ/A, and probably even the CD-keys lying around here somewhere.

Now, I was wondering if there was any way I could get my account back from him without getting it locked for numerous recalls. From what I heard, if you recall an account too many times it will be locked by Blizzard until the true owner is identified. The problem is, he also has my SQ/A so even if I recall it he will recall it right back, which will ultimately lead to the account being locked.

If anyone knows a way I could get my account back I would be so grateful. I was thinking about recalling it and quickly transferring the 70 on it to my new account which is under the same name.

:wave:

[QUESTION]Recalling a very old account of mine...
    b!atch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. Try calling blizz
    Spectrum-X is win! Rep People That Help You and Candybones Wont Eat Your Brain:>

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by b!atch View Post
    Hmm. Try calling blizz
    I know, but the thing is I don't want them to lock the account because it was recalled multiple times. I mean, if there's a way I could quickly recall the account and transfer my old 70 on it to my new account that would be best, but I just want clarification on how I should go about doing this by the more experienced people here.

Neth'zul's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, just get a battle chest, make the account under your name since the one you traded had your name on it, once you recall it, quickly xfer it off to your new account. Then just ban that original account.

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neth'zul View Post
    Well, just get a battle chest, make the account under your name since the one you traded had your name on it, once you recall it, quickly xfer it off to your new account. Then just ban that original account.
    Ok, sounds good. What would be the fastest way to get the original account permanently banned? I would assume just using SpeederXP to run around a major city shouting racist slurs but if there's anything that would get it perma-banned faster let me know

EDIT: Oh, and another thing. What should I tell the Blizzard employee when I'm on the phone with him? Should I say my account got hacked and all that stuff or should I just tell him I no longer have access to the e-mail it's registered under and ask him to change it?
    Last edited by Drakketh; 07-28-2008 at 05:29 PM.

raceboy404's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if ur the OO and its under your name, you can just send a fax and get it back

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raceboy404 View Post
    if ur the OO and its under your name, you can just send a fax and get it back
    Don't have a fax machine

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I got my account back and xferred my old 70 to my new account. How should I go about banning my old one so that he can't call Blizz?

Or... is it impossible for him to get it back anyway since I actually am the original owner of both accounts? He has the SQ/A to my old account, that's all. He doesn't have the first and last name of either.

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I got my account back and xferred my old 70 to my new account. How should I go about banning my old one so that he can't call Blizz?

Or... is it impossible for him to get it back anyway since I actually am the original owner of both accounts? He has the SQ/A to my old account, that's all. He doesn't have the first and last name of either.

Neth'zul's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol don't triple post, just tell the guy your old email got frozen and you have no access to it any more. And Xfer it off, if you want the old account perma banned, ither PM me or post on mmowned saying " BAN DIS ACCOUNT!...PLEASE!" :P

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't mean to triple post, just happened because MMOwned has been lagging for me lately >_<. But what should I use to perma-ban the account? I don't know if I really want someone else logging on it =/

And is it really necessary to ban the old account? I'm the original owner of both accounts, so wouldn't the other guy need to know the first and last name of both? He has the SQ/A, but I would think if he doesn't have the first and last names then he can't do anything about it anyway.
    Last edited by Drakketh; 07-28-2008 at 09:04 PM.