Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will I get banned?

Hey guys, I'm new to scamming people, and I have a question
    So, after getting someones info, if I would login, and steal all his money, and send it to my own accaunt, would it result in a ban for my accaunt?

If yes, is there any way to get the gold from the hacked accaunt to my own?

Cheers!

Will I get banned?
    frankenberry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me gusta gatos

I got the perma-ban for that, even though my friend asked me to do it

hugmepls's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you logg onto a scammed account, and send everything to your account by mail system your chances of getting banned are really high..

I just did this myself but just traded all the things to my char so blizzard can't detect it..

Takeiteasy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, if you send it to your account you will be permanently suspended.

Try to the AH way or the trade way, both of them are very risky.

Moji's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I've scammed like 15 accounts, took all their items and sent it to another scammed account in my possession and never had a single warning against it.

But if you are worried about the account being perma banned then I suggest doing the AH thing.

strikerman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing you could do if you had multiple accounts on the server would be to do the AH thing, but buy the stuff with different accounts, so they wont be tracing it all to the same account. You can also launder stuff through other people like low level characters and stuff. Just say something to them like "hey man, I really need to transfer some stuff to another character but it's on a different account, so could you hold some stuff for me real quick while i log onto the other character?" A lot of lowbies will do that and not screw you over, especially if you say you'll let them keep some gold, or an item or two or w/e. That way the items are put through an account unrelated to yours, so you can always just say "this guy just gave me a bunch of stuff, donno why". Plausible deniability.

Hotdwarf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by strikerman View Post
    Another thing you could do if you had multiple accounts on the server would be to do the AH thing, but buy the stuff with different accounts, so they wont be tracing it all to the same account. You can also launder stuff through other people like low level characters and stuff. Just say something to them like "hey man, I really need to transfer some stuff to another character but it's on a different account, so could you hold some stuff for me real quick while i log onto the other character?" A lot of lowbies will do that and not screw you over, especially if you say you'll let them keep some gold, or an item or two or w/e. That way the items are put through an account unrelated to yours, so you can always just say "this guy just gave me a bunch of stuff, donno why". Plausible deniability.
    Can't they like link IP's to accaunt, so they see IP of scammed acc and my acc are the same?

strikerman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hotdwarf View Post
    Can't they like link IP's to accaunt, so they see IP of scammed acc and my acc are the same?
    If you connect to the internet through proxies or use an ip masker or w/e they won't be able to do anything, but I highly doubt they'd spend the time tracking the money accross 3 accounts when one of them doesn't have anything to do with the other two. More than likely either the middle account would get banned and that'd be the end of it (the one that you don't own/care about) or they would be confused and stop caring.
    Maybe Blizzard cares more about scamming than any issue with the game itself, but gms always seem pretty ****ing lazy when it comes to tracking stuff down, at least when it's their fault something happened. (meaning an error with the game)

Cush's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dwarf, you could get a friend to log in from a different location and trade the stuff
    Last edited by Cush; 07-22-2008 at 06:15 AM.