[Glider] File + Elite guide to reduce your chances of being detected by 80% !!! menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 12345 ... LastLast
    Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Glider] File + Elite guide to reduce your chances of being detected by 80% !!!

Hi all ,

I have only just started using glider again and since i have noticed that Blizzard is realy trying to ban gliders anyway they can , i thought it would be important for me to share my knowledge of glider with the rest of the MMowned comunity . Therefore i decided to write this guide and rewrite an entire Keys.xml (glider key mappings) file for all classes to keep you all safe from being on the receiving end of the mighty Blizzard ban stick .

In this guide you will find :

1 ) A custom made Keys.xml file which works for all classes .
    2 ) Virus scans of the file .
    3 ) A description of the new key mapping and why its so important to change the glider key mapping .
    4 ) A picture guide of the new key mapping (needed to setup glider) .
    5 ) A guide on how to install the new key mapping (you'll see its very simple) .
    6 ) A guide with pictures on how to setup glider to be as undetectable as possible .
    7 ) A few extra tips on how to glide the smart way .

1 ) The Keys.xml file download links :

You can find an updated version for the latest Glider here (BIG thanks to Spreech) : http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-a...tml#post308336

Keys.xml file direct download .
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2 ) The virus scans pictures :

3 ) The description and the reason why changing the key mapping is important :

This file like i said earlier will work for all classes . I changed the mapping in a way so that your action bars look like they are being used by a human player and not glider or any bot for that matter . I deactivated the jump feature of glider in the file so that glider doesnt make your character jump every 5min (because its so obvious that a character is botting if he/she jumps once , precisely every 5min) .

The reason why its so important to change your glider key mapping is because the action bars layout is stored on the Blizz server side , which means that if a GM wants to know if you are a botter , all he/she has to do is look at the way your action bars are setup and if he/she notices a standard glider key mapping (on action bars 5 and 6) , then you are perma banned for sure . Also i believe that Blizzard has allready installed a filter into warden that can detect the standard glider key mapping and automaticaly flags the account as suspicious .

4 ) The picture guide of the new key mapping (VERY IMPORTANT) :

You will need to setup your action bars exactly like it is shown on the picture or else the new key mapping will not work .

5 ) Step by step guide on how to install the new key mapping :

1 ) Extract the Keys.xml .
    2 ) Add the Keys.xml file to the folder that contains glider .
    3 ) Start the glider launchpad and go to configuration .
    4 ) Go to keys and click on the "load" button (like on the picture bellow) .

Congratulations , you are now far better protected against warden or GM detection than you were ever before .

6 ) How to setup glider to be as undetectable as possible :

1 ) You should allways have "Shadow" enabled (its the feature that makes glider undetected by Warden) .
    2 ) Allways have "Unload after hide" enabled (it makes glider even harder to detect and it allows you to hear sound alerts from glider in case of trouble) .

3 ) Use the exact same detection configuration as shown bellow . It allows glider to stop your character from patroling and killing when a human player comes running by (so it looks like your not leveling at all and you are just on the phone) , also it makes glider stop and unload in case Blizzard decides to pull a fast one on botters and makes an unexpected warden update .

4 ) Make sure glider stops when your inventory is full . Or glider will wait up to 5sec in front of its last kill for every kill (just standing there doing nothing and then restarting) , which gives away glider to anyone who knows a little about bots .

5 ) I recomend putting glider on a timer (220min is plenty) , since it is possible that blizzard does bot tests to a character that might have been in an area for too long (a bot test is basicaly just an unexpected teleport or a mob you are attacking becomes invincible to see if the reaction to that event is either human or bot like) .

7 ) A few extra tips on how to glide the smart way .

1 ) Try to avoid gliding between 1h00pm and 11h00pm , on any server you will find a great gliding window between 2h00am and 8h00am .
    2 ) Try to avoid gliding on Week-Ends .
    3 ) Dont use public profiles , Blizzard knows most of them and GMs patrol regularly on public profile paths .
    4 ) Dont sell all your loot on the AH at once . Make an alt bank character and send some of the goods to it so that you can later sell them (greed is the number one cause for glider detection) .
    5 ) Regularly check the Glider has moved! forums to inform yourself of the latest glider safe settings .

Thread edit section

[ EDIT 1 ] 22/03/07 : I forgot to add one thing , for all my fellow Mac OS X users on MMowned . It is possible to use glider but you have to be running on an Intel Mac (sorry all you pre intel) , all you have to do is download and install Boot Camp you can get it here : Apple - Boot Camp . It allows you to be able to install WinXP on your Mac (basicaly makes your Mac half PC half Mac) , that way you can choose to boot your computer either on the Mac side or the PC side everytime you start your computer : ) And Glider runs just fine on the WinXP side (you may have to install some keyboard drivers for the WinXP side though) .

[ EDIT 2 ] 23/03/07 : This is another thing that i forgot to mention in my guide and it can be important for all those of you out there who like to use glider for fishing and/or use bandages ( those keys are still in the rest bar shift + 2 ) :

[ EDIT 3 ] 23/03/07 : Thx to KuRIoS for pointing out that certain addons should be used with Glider to make gliding easier : ) BTW its not that i forgot about them but more because i didnt think it made glider less detectable so it doesnt quite fit the topic of this thread but ill post the main (must have addons) to use with glider anyway (i dont take any credit for the addons posted bellow , im just pointing them out) :

1) Loot Filter - Like KuRIoS pointed out , this addon is the most usefull mod for gliders , it allows your character to automaticaly delete any item you dont want (greys , whites) . You can download it here : Loot Filter | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com also i took the liberty of getting you all a loot filter item keep list from the glider forums , it was made by Naxi so again im not taking credit for his work (im pointing out and keeping this thread complete and updated) . Copy and paste the list you see in the box bellow into your loot filter addon keep list window (ingame) , use ctrl+v to paste anything inside WoW :
    Code:
    #(.*)Cloth
    #Breath of(.*)
    #(.*)Backpack
    #(.*)Bag
    #(.*)Lotus
    #(.*)Potion
    #Elemental(.*)
    #Core of(.*)
    #Scroll (.*)
    #(.*)Sack
    #(.*) Leather
    #(.*) Hide
    Balanced Long Bow
    Balanced War Axe
    Bat Ear
    Bear Flank
    Bear Jaw
    Big-mouth Clam
    Blunting Mace
    Bristly Whisker
    Bulky Maul
    Burning Charm
    Burning Pitch
    Clout Mace
    Crested Buckler
    Crushing Maul
    Cured Ham Steak
    Deflecting Tower
    Delicate Insect Wing
    Dripping Spider Mandible
    Evil Bat Eye
    Feathery Wing
    Fine Longsword
    Fine Pointed Dagger
    Hard Spider Leg Tip
    Heavy Flint Axe
    Heavy War Staff
    Hollow Wing Bone
    Jagged Axe
    Jagged Piece of Stone
    Laminated Scale Armor
    Laminated Scale Belt
    Laminated Scale Boots
    Laminated Scale Circlet
    Laminated Scale Cloak
    Laminated Scale Gloves
    Laminated Scale Pants
    Laminated Scale Shoulderpads
    Large Basilisk Tail
    Large Bat Fang
    Large Trophy Paw
    Lifeless Stone
    Light Plate Boots
    Light Plate Chestpiece
    Light Plate Helmet 
    Light Plate Pants
    Light Plate Shoulderpads
    Long Elegant Feather
    Long Soft Tail
    Mysterious Unhatched Egg
    Overlinked Chain Armor
    Overlinked Chain Boots
    Overlinked Chain Cloak
    Overlinked Chain Pants
    Pointy Crocolisk Tooth
    Poisoned Spider Fang
    Primed Musket
    Prismatic Basilisk Scale
    Pristine Raptor Skull
    Protective Pavise
    Razor-sharp Beak
    Recurve Long Bow
    Retractable Claw
    Roasted Quail
    Rock Chip
    Sabertooth Fang
    Savage Bear Claw
    Seeping Gizzard
    Sharp Shortsword
    Shiny Polished Stone
    Sleek Bat Pelt
    Smooth Cloak
    Smooth Leather Armor
    Smooth Leather Belt
    Smooth Leather Boots
    Smooth Leather Bracers
    Smooth Leather Gloves
    Smooth Leather Helmet
    Smooth Leather Pants
    Smooth Leather Shoulderpads
    Smooth Stone Chip
    Solid Stone
    Speckled Shell Fragment
    Spider Palp
    Spiked Dagger
    Splintering Battle Axe
    Squish Basilisk Eye
    Stout War Staff
    Tapered Greatsword
    Thick Furry Mane
    Thick Leather Boots
    Thick Scaly Tail
    Tribal Raptor Feathers
    Twill Boots
    Twill Cover
    Twill Shoulderpads
    Twill Vest
    Vibrant Plume 
    Whetted Claymore
    Wicked Claw
    Arthas' Tears
    Black Lotus
    Blindweed
    Briarthorn
    Bruiseweed
    Dreamfoil
    Earthroot
    Fadeleaf
    Firebloom
    Ghost Mushroom
    Golden Sansam
    Goldthorn
    Grave Moss
    Gromsblood
    Icecap
    Khadgar's Whisker
    Kingsblood
    Liferoot
    Mageroyal
    Mountain Silversage
    Peacebloom
    Plaguebloom
    Purple Lotus
    Silverleaf
    Stranglekelp
    Sungrass
    Swiftthistle
    Wild Steelbloom
    Wildvine 
    Wintersbite
    2) MetaMap - This is a simple map addon which gives you live onscreen coordinates of where your character is in WoW , it also gives you all the instance maps . This addon comes in very handy when you are creating new profiles , you can get it here : MetaMap | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com .

3) Auctioneer - Many of you probably already know that one : ) but for those who dont know , its an AH addon which allows you to keep track of the current going AH prices for all trade goods/armor/weps/etc... you can get it here : Auctioneer | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com .

I will try to keep this thread updated as much as possible (including the Key.xml file) .
    If you find any buggs in the key mapping , plz report them in this thread so that i can fix the file and keep eveything updated .
    Also , feel free to ask me for some info if you're not sure about something .

[ EDIT 3 ] 08/09/07 : Big thanks to Phase228 for this one (its a mapping of my Key mapping , but on a text file , so you don't have to come here to setup your keys) .
    Heres a link : http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-and-programs/44891-action-bar-commands-for-piggys-re-mapped-glider-keys.html

Thank you for reading and enjoy gliding in the safe zone .

Flying Piggy .

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 09-12-2007 at 10:42 PM.

[Glider] File + Elite guide to reduce your chances of being detected by 80% !!!
    maikash's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Glider] File + Elite guide to reduce your chances of being detected by 80% !!!

Great guide +rep I'd use if I had Glider

laptop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Glider] File + Elite guide to reduce your chances of being detected by 80% !!!

hey flying piggy is this works for tbc 2.0.8?! and please give me a link for gilder ......also if u have anyhting about teleportation or fast leveling like wpe-pro because it don't work on tbc anymore

Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome piggy.

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by laptop
    hey flying piggy is this works for tbc 2.0.8?! and please give me a link for gilder ......also if u have anyhting about teleportation or fast leveling like wpe-pro because it don't work on tbc anymore
    Do you play on a private server or a live Blizz server ?

Originally Posted by Majere
    Awesome piggy.
    Thank you , im glad you liked it : )
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 03-21-2007 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

HazelNut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WELL DONE PIGGY. i'm gliding a paladin as we speak and i find myself in the freakin barrens fighting for mobs from other gliders with the same profile. and i'm so freaked out of getting cought. this helps a ton! thanks! (+rep)

bind's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally don't use Glider but +Rep for the job well done

Ced's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great guide But I always turn of "auto stop when inv is full." aswell as the minutes.. just 999999

I dont glide too much, So I dont think I will get an inv full fast, but I just delete all Greys and white(almost all the time, except when the loot is great) to be sure to glide as much as possible. I do this with Lootlink ofc.

Mr.Goomis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont have money to buy glider, but very nice
    Worth + rep!

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

3 ) Use the exact same detection configuration as shown bellow . It allows glider to stop your character from patroling and killing when a human player comes running by (so it looks like your not leveling at all and you are just on the phone) , also it makes glider stop and unload in case Blizzard decides to pull a fast one on botters and makes an unexpected warden update .
    I would just like to say that it is not possible to use Background Mode when Unload after hide is checked.

Also in the Key mappings a little trick is to set down the paw speed to 30 or so, it requires that your computer can handle it, but it makes looting and everything else faster.
    Paw speed delay:
    This is how long Glider waits (in milliseconds) between cursor movements while trying to find corpses to loot. If Glider seems to be taking a long time, you can lower this value to something faster, such as 35, make it look more human and loot faster. If you see Glider missing loot too often, put it back to the default value of 100.

On the follower note, the 0,5 will make you log out A lot, I personally don't use the logout timers, but i would say that 30 secs is very little, A gm can monitor you even without glider noticing it.

Autostop section, I would say that you must get lootfilter if you are going to glide overnight, otherwise ur bags will fill up with sjit(grey) items and you won't be able to get gliding more than an hr or to.
    Also mercury introduced that if Stop when inventory is full is unchecked and ur bags are full, then glider will simply stop trying to loot the mobs and move on after the kill. (this makes the bot more obvious tho)

Disable auto resurrection on PvP servers
    This may slow you down quite a bit, but it's the safest option. If a player attacks and you don't fight back, it looks a bit suspicious. If you resurrect and don't fight back again, it's very suspicious.

just my 2 cents
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 03-21-2007 at 10:57 AM.

patrickt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW if i new how to +rep you and had an rep to give you i would. This is a really good glide and i am glad i stumbled upon it. However, wont warden start looking for the new keys you created very soon. I am wondering how would someone like me with only limited knowledge of how to use computers create there own file so that they will be original from everyone else almost completely elemintating being banned becuase of your keys set up. As i said in the beginning great guide.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by patrickt
    WOW if i new how to +rep you and had an rep to give you i would. This is a really good glide and i am glad i stumbled upon it. However, wont warden start looking for the new keys you created very soon. I am wondering how would someone like me with only limited knowledge of how to use computers create there own file so that they will be original from everyone else almost completely elemintating being banned becuase of your keys set up. As i said in the beginning great guide.
    download a keys.xml maker <- its already on mmowned and make ur own keys, or open the keys.xml in notepad and look at how it works, its astonishing easy

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by KuRIoS
    I would just like to say that it is not possible to use Background Mode when Unload after hide is checked.

Also in the Key mappings a little trick is to set down the paw speed to 30 or so, it requires that your computer can handle it, but it makes looting and everything else faster.
    Paw speed delay:
    This is how long Glider waits (in milliseconds) between cursor movements while trying to find corpses to loot. If Glider seems to be taking a long time, you can lower this value to something faster, such as 35, make it look more human and loot faster. If you see Glider missing loot too often, put it back to the default value of 100.

On the follower note, the 0,5 will make you log out A lot, I personally don't use the logout timers, but i would say that 30 secs is very little, A gm can monitor you even without glider noticing it.
    wow , i didnt know about the paw speed delay trick , thx for sharing : )
    On the follower note , i put 0,5 as a follower warning sound but glider actualy only logs out after 2min of being followed but yeah i realise its not much time but if you glide in an area which hasnt got to much trafic then its fine : ) I also realise that "unload after hide" blocks you from backround gliding but at the moment glider has a bug where if you dont have "unload after hide" enabled then glider doesnt give you any warning sounds but i hope Merc will fix this bug in the next glider update .

I suppose many of us have different approaches to using glider , but personally i preffer the keep as safe as possible approach to gliding .
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 03-21-2007 at 12:10 PM.

Adosi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice Flying Piggy +rep!

wesjuh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah + rep :P

Page 1 of 19 12345 ... LastLast