0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to deal with Chinese scammers?

Ive been trying to sell my account, and it seems 90% of inquiries are from foreign scammers using stolen paypals/cards. They readily send the money but the next day I'm left with a dispute or chargeback. What do I say to have the dispute go in my favor?

On a funny side note: While filtering through inquiries, Scrubs from mmowned here tried the company scam on me (it was quite good!) but I recognized it from Mmowned. I think he posted about it here somewhere but I dont have the rep power to view it. Sorry for low rep I've been a member for a while and only just returned to Mmowned! =/

How to deal with Chinese scammers?
    GarrettB's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn dude im sorry that happend that sucks

Malcan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn't bad at all... as soon as he offered 650 I knew it was fishy. After that I said "I <3 Mmowned too" and we laughed.

Ridges's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just make sure you keep screenshots of all your convos with possible buyers, and always (I can't stress this enough) ALWAYS have them type something like "I got the character/gold/whatever" in plain text. That should be enough for PP (granted you specifically pointed that you are selling virtual goods, and the buyer's AIM/MSN/Yahoo screen name, in the transaction's comments). Apart from that, you can always put a bottlecap or w/e on Ebay for the price you want for your character and have the buyer buy it. After that just mail it to him and voila! you have your money and you have a tangible proof that you sent the merchandise. After all it's every man's right to sell a bottlecap for 650$