0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scamming for people that have a verified paypal

Hi there, I have mastered money scamming using markeedragon and Im looking for someone with a verified paypal to partner with. I can make over 500 dollars in about 30 minutes. Why do I need a partner with a verified paypal? Simple. To send the money to it. Usually I buy wow gold with the money I scam but its rare to find someone to scam that doesnt dispute the money within 10 minutes, which makes it impossible to get the gold. I can send the money to the verified paypal, and the owner can buy the gold from it. Also you can rep me on markee to make scams even smoother. Email me at [email protected] if youre interested and we can talk. Also please post here to keep the thread up, thanks.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU CAN GET IN TROUBLE FOR SENDING SCAMMED MONEY TO A LEGIT PAYPAL!!!I dont want anyone to get in trouble.

scamming for people that have a verified paypal
    dejavu11's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe even if you send the money over to the other paypal account PayPal will take the money back during the recall (from the verified account and your middle-man account). I certainly can't say for 100% so maybe somebody else wants to chime in, but I believe that's how it works.

killerdevil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you send money from unverified to verified then money sender recalls his money, all money will be gone back, so if you spend that money on verified account your paypal will be "-" then paypal can use your own credit card or bank account to get back money.then you'll fail so bad.
    i m not sure about paypals using your credit card or bank account but it should be.
    so,this is not safe.

asianfunkphenomena's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's too risky from a Verified PP account holders point of view. Like Killerdevil has said, we run the risk of having funds withdrawn from our accounts if money is disputed. And if it involves even more money, it can become a major risk with accounts being frozen and such.

Ridges's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This used to be doable a looong time ago. Now it's just a plain NO NO. Elaborate on the following situation: someone sends you money on your bank account, you transfer them to a different account in the same bank and after that the person charges the money back. Can you guess the outcome... You can transfer the money between a random number of PP accounts, they will still be traceable and they will be charged back. If they were spent in the meantime, the person from whose account the money were spent will get a minus on his account. After that he will receive several warning e-mails, perhaps a letter (if the address is verified) and PP will simply charge the sum from that person's CC/bank account.