0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recent Bans w/ CE and BwH

I have been browsing the forums here at mmowned for a while now and have yet to contribute, but I would like to give a fair warning to all who use CheatEngine and BwH that even WITH Process Guard running, Blizz/Warden seems to have found a way to identify these programs easier since the last patch.

I personally used Process Guard and CE (only the MC on rare occasions too) and I was still banned. This was not so much a matter of me being reported by a player b/c I assure you I took extreme measures to assure I could not be seen and only rarely used MC when I was exploring and got stuck on a particular wall jump.

For the TLDR People!

CE and maybe all bot programs may be at risk for banning at the moment. Use them as always, at your own risk, even with Process Guard.

Can we get some info from the more competent coders/CE experts?

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Recent Bans w/ CE and BwH
    Bloodpoisen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Recent Bans w/ CE and BwH

im not an xpert but its true i got banned for MCing there have been posts to make the value higher like 443 or sumthing but for bow CE is not safe or atleast MC...again...

MaXe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a CE Expert, but i must say be aware

Good post btw
    - The Mysterious Ways of The Unknown

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I speedhacked my way from levels 1-10.

No process gaurd, no nothing.

No ban. GG

Zaldion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont use process guard on my main acc...I have 2 70s on my main acc and still no ban...I used a trial acc and speed hacked at 3x through ORGRIMMAR with the name apple no weird letters no nothing and STILL not banned on it... guess horde don't report lol

tingley's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Zaldion
    I dont use process guard on my main acc...I have 2 70s on my main acc and still no ban...I used a trial acc and speed hacked at 3x through ORGRIMMAR with the name apple no weird letters no nothing and STILL not banned on it... guess horde don't report lol
    I'm horde too =(

I'm starting to think they are either doing delayed bans orrrrr searching individual users w/ memory editing occuring and have a way around PG (which is definately not 100% viable).

Dunno ^^ I'll keep looking and asking around about it.

HolyForce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use "443" for your MC exploit, like I said, and you'll be fine. I'll keep you guys updated.

julian_in's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fishbot is not detectable ^_^

the candyman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XP got reckless and got wall clime happy, banned for 3 days, but even so, i do think they are rising the sacurity on at least CE so be carefull

Stjimmy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Zaldion
    lol same for alliance in BG, i dont really do anything in battlegrounds, i just tele to plane and walk around getting free XP, or telling everyone where the flag carrier is hiding, its pretty fun actually, most people are happy to see me, till i got perma banned

Archelf's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

speedhacking who said that speedhacking with ce gets people banned although its ironic how speedhacking which was pretty much the first thing wow banned for is now one of the only things they still havent found a way to detect
    ||

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although i find it strange that Blizzard is not banning more speedhackers . All a speedhack would take to detect ingame is a speed filter , so that when a player goes past a certain speed in a zone where he would not otherwise be able to or at a lvl where he would not have the class skills or mount to increase speed he would automaticaly be flagged and investigated on .

I might sound crazy for saying this but i think Blizzard doesnt care much for speedhackers as long as their worldwide ingame population doesnt rise above a certain amount and for as long as speedhackers dont speedhack in front of other players .

I would have said the same thing about botters but a botter does too much damage to the global WoW economy which in turn causes other more legitimate players to become aware of botters and put pressure on Blizzard to Ban Botters .
    Last edited by Flying Piggy; 03-08-2007 at 09:06 PM.

Heftydogg's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speedhacking isn't getting people banned, its the wall climbing. It seems it only takes 1 wall for Blizzard to get a pop-up saying you went higher than possible on a hill. Then my guess is they teleport a GM to your scene to watch what you're doing and go from there. I alt tabbed, turned mine on to walk up 1 hill to avoid a 5 minute walk around the mountain, talked to the quest guy, turned around and walked back down the hill and was disconnected before I even reached the bottom. Theres 0% protection against this and I think they are only using the Z-Axis in Azeroth because in Outlands on my 70hunter that I got banned I could just blame it on my mount. but ya -- DONT WALL CLIMB IN AZEROTH!