0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spectral Tiger tips/tricks

First of all I would like to thank l8flip for showing us this scam. The orginal post can be found here: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-improved.html.

Now, you just pulled off the scam you have all this gold, but gold is still trackable. Basically you want to launder that gold BUT if that fails there are other option.

-You buy items with your gold, its been my experience that Blizzard will take away the gold but NOT the items. I recommend enchanting mats because they are always in demand and easily resellable. You can keep those mats inside your bank

-Alternativley you can use buy a whole bunch of large prismatic shards (for example) and resell them. Use this with ALL of your gold on the character, Blizzard will take ALL of the gold on your account, regardless if it was scammed or not. Now you have all these shards on the auction halls and there selling, the auction hall will send you in-game mail to retrieve the gold, DO NOT TAKE IT OUT. Blizzard will NOT touch the gold currentley in your mailbox.

-While performing the scam remind the victim that they are ALSO violationing the Terms of Use. Yes, this may scare people off but it will greaty decrease your chanses of being banned.

-After you finish the scam say something along the lines of " Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy your mount, I cannot offer any refunds because Blizzard can track large amounts of gold being traded back and forth, this is after all against the ToS"

-If your posting as a company..."Thank you for your purchase with (enter company name here) but we are unable to offer refunds at the moment, because Blizzard can track large sums of gold being tracked, this is after all against the ToS. If you have any further questions please refer to (enter company website here). Have a nice day!

-Another trick is the use the neutral Auction House. Lets say your on Horde, where you main is and you have got all the possible people on Horde with the scam, and you have an Alliance character on the same server(separate account) you can move the gold to your main through the auction house, AGAIN DO NOT GET THE GOLD IN THE MAIL. This will allow you to leech even more gold off your server.

These methods have been tested by me and I'm still going strong with the scam, which I've netted around 10,000 worth of items and gold. If this is a repost please link me the thread, thank you.

Spectral Tiger tips/tricks
    POLAND FTW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of views, but no feedback. Do people like this?

eclectic778's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a great idea to buy alot of items you can resell easily. If you intend to transfer the toon as far as I know there is not a item restrction limit just money. IE no more than 10K on a lvl 70.

LPS always sell so it is easy to recoup.

Kasiosis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol wewt first post

And nice theese are good tips, i use this scam alot it is a really good one.

Kasiosis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aww dang! i missed first reply

Rosshi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen many posts on WoW Forums (and even contacted a GM) about this. Trading gold for WoW: TCG cards is not against the ToS, so that part is wrong. But most likely the person won't know this.