Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Odd way of banning

May be a repost buuuttt here we go

(did this over the weekend so if u do during the weekday u probly need to be fast)
    quick summary if u dont feel like reading my wall of text
    scam the account <this method only works if u have all info>
    move the scam char to new account<same info well i changed first name>
    change email to account <4-5times between to emails>
    call blizzard an complain that ur account is in jepordy by some low life<an be very passionate about the account>
    Demand that u get the time switched over from the scammed account to your new account to get the old account inactive <great little gift for your scamming time>
    then complain that u want the account to be noted as in jeopardy and that u want them to ask who ever calls the phone number to the NEW account as you've moved
    than enjoy

~~~INC WALL OF TEXT~~~
    :wave:
    So i finally got the account that i was looking last saturday
    by using the good old im sending you the money threw bank to bank so it may not show till monday an than i come to the forums only to read all this stuff about recalling once the weekend over so the mad panic for me to get the account banned BEGINS!!!!!!

read on the forums its best to hide your ip and do speed hacks an scream racial/gay stuff which was fun but than i thought u kno what it has to be a better way to do it without the risk of gettin both accounts banned

REMEMBER i only recommend doing this if u have all info which i did

so this is wat i did

i got the battlechest and got the char transfered/named changed to my new account (Which i scammed another poor soul into doing cause he thought he was gonna get the druid lol NOT)

Than here is where it gets trickie

-Sunday night-
    i changed the email 4 times back and forth between 2 accounts 5times to show that maybe in my account log it could be some type of funnie business going on

-Monday morning-
    i call blizzard to become an angry wow addict ranting on how my account is in jeopardy by "some no good dickhead that gets off by Keylogging and hacking" my exact words

so after i use my smooth words for a good 5mins i complained that i was force to make a new account an transfer the chars over an how disappointed i was in blizzard security

then i asked if they could get my old account deleted or make it totally inactive so that this "hacker" couldnt gain access to it ,

if ur going to do this i recommend either being really nice or being extremly serious as it probly can work both ways.. i was more of the extremly serious/panic caller

they go well the only way to get it inactive is to get the account play time expired
    SO THEN IT HIT ME
    i then demanded since both accounts are mind that i want them to remove all the time on that account to my new account which lucky for me the full i scammed had the account payed for till september...then i was told by doing this that the other account will not be able to be played or reactivated until the time on the account im moving the time to is over

SO BOOM

p.s i tryed logging into the scammed account yesterday an its inactive and cant be logged in with a wow pop problem messege after u try to log in

sorry for the massive post im bit of a story teller...

My Odd way of banning