WotLK and all of its scammy goodness( People who know how to use and modify prvt Serv menu

User Tag List

Skibbz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WotLK and all of its scammy goodness( People who know how to use and modify prvt Serv

Okay i came up with this idea of putting WotLK to a better use since most of the WotLK scams require a Phising site but what about putting it into a private server, i drew up a plan on a napkin while in new york,

Req
    A Private server your willing to edit during this
    Acting
    MSN
    Ability to create your own race and class
    Able to make a video of WotLK Scam as well (Include your msn)
    A WotLK site (More realistic the better!)

Okay lets say you have your first PM about someone interested in WotLK and want further information. So you've got your WotLK Video up and people are asking you for info.

What you want to do is examine the WotLK Info from the real blizzard site etc and manage up some stuff about Death Knight Spells abilitys etc. What your to do is make a private server local and make a Death Knight Class for horde and alliance side (Only 1 Death knight per acc). Use the data you got a hold of and try to make the spells real as possible (This will work better if you played Warcraft). After that Make Northrend etc or copy the model of (Snowy EPL if you read that topic about the little portal to "Northrend in Naxx") Put some scourge mobs in there if possible (Spawn them). Also Death Knights need to have runes to cast certain abilitys, Copy locks dots (Since they use diseases as well). Make the realm list like blizzard would such as

Set realmlist Wrath of the Lich King(Closed Beta).com

After your done with that message your "Victim" With MSN (Be sure to include that on your video once you make it

<Blizz>Noi1: Greetings, this is developer Noi1 at your service I believe your interested in the WotLK Beta our editer posted on "Youtube.com"?
    Noob victim: Yes
    <Blizz>Noi1: Ah, Okay we will wish you luck on your journeys through northrend!. But we will need you to fill out some forms on our Official WotLK Testing Site.
    Noob victim: Okey
    <Blizz>Noi1: Please go to www.(Yourprivatewotlksitehere).com

I'm not going to go into a whole convo here but be sure to gain the victims trust in the end so he thinks your a real blizz devolper..

Also on the site include the famous template about WotLK the login stuff to.

Also besure to ask for the First Name,Last Name,Email Pass User, SQA if possible so you can get the account as yours.

I've done this once, With good success The whole point of this scam is, make a private server, Tell the victim its blizzards official wotlk testing server, Make him use his retail pass and user ("to "upgrade his acc to wotlk so he can play there") then after a bit chat with him,gain his trust access the db of the site.. AND of the private server, collect the data, Rinse and repeat. Bam you got a free acc. Note this is almost bullet proof.

NOTE THIS MAY NOT WORK 100% OF THE TIME!!
    If you test this method i hold no responsibility if your banned or you lose your account of someone doing this to YOU!
    Last edited by Skibbz; 06-03-2008 at 03:53 PM.

WotLK and all of its scammy goodness( People who know how to use and modify prvt Serv
    parinoia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm, have you tested this?

Skibbz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R