0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Gold Scam] Idea [RE-post/Revised!]

New and Improved, double your gold scam!

Blue = Prelude to the Idea
    Green = Idea
    Red = Requirements

In the past I have gotten my account compromised and all of the Gold/Items sold off of it and mailed to some other character. I would then Report a ticket to a GM telling them about it and a couple days later I would have all my stuff back.

1. 2 accounts, 1 with a decent amount of gold on it.
    2. Tor which you can find instructions on how to install here http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...important.html

1. First, C.O.D something (Doesn't matter what, but I recommend at least a green) on the account that doesn't have the gold to the account that does have the gold. (IMPORTANT: Have Tor on before you log on!)
    2. Make sure the C.O.D is equivalent (maybe even a little less) to the gold that is on the account with the gold and after done sending the C.O.D log off.
    3. Now, log onto the account with the gold that has now recieved the C.O.D. (IMPORTANT: before logging on to this account, click "Use a New Identity" on the Vidalia Control Panel)
    4. Accept the C.O.D and log off
    5. Now click "Stop Tor" on the Vidalia Control Panal.
    6. Now logon to the account that accepted the C.O.D.
    7. Open a Ticket with a GM saying that that all your gold is gone and you want it back and you have no idea were it went! Put in stuff that your account got compromised too and such. (Don't say it that simply, use some social skills in there too!)
    8. Once you recieve all your gold back on the account that originally had all the gold, put Tor back on, and log on to the account that recieved the money from the C.O.D.
    9. If this account was not banned, congratulations!
    10. If it was banned file a complaint to Blizzard that all you did was send a C.O.D. to someone who send they wanted to buy your item.
    11. Blizzard will most likely check the IP logs and realize that they weren't the same and then unban the account.
    12. Congratulations, You have just doubled your gold!

NOTES:
    1. Make sure the two accounts that you do this on have different registered names!
    2. I have not tried this! This is only an idea and I will soon test it out if no-one else does!

FURTHER PROBLEMS:
    Feel free to tell me where I made a mistake!

RE-POST:
    I don't know if this is a repost, I checked and couldn't find it, but if it is I am very sorry!

[Gold Scam] Idea [RE-post/Revised!]
    Dartius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think blizzard restores gold...

xIxVoLcOmxIx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dartius View Post
    I don't think blizzard restores gold...
    Actually, they restore gold as well as armor. I had my 70 Pally loose all its gold/armor to a scammer at a time when I was trading. It is completely possible to restore gold.

Persian's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only useable once PER ACCOUNT though.

ElDupa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R