0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account Scam

OK I'm sick of being a lazy leecher so i am gonna make this.
    If this has already been posted flame away and sorry.
    A couple of days ago i thought of this account impersonation scam.

You will need a guild and an alt in the guild you chose preferably a low-level guild.

1. First you get a main or alt into a low level guild and look at the members and the guild leaders. next when the guild leader logs off you make a level one alt and go onto social tab and look at the online people in the guild. Then you look for a mediumish level character and tell it something like "Hello (guild leader) here" and wait for them to say hi next you say that you are currently taking a poll on how the players feel about the guild. YOu spent a few minutes asking the person questions like "How do you feel about the guild" "Are there any changes that you think should happen to the guild" at the same time acting like you are actually caring what they say.

2. Then you tell them that the poll was a fake and that it was just a test to see if you qualify for a prize because it really is a contest or something like that. Then tell him that the contest is super secret/confidential so he cant tell anyone else in the guild. Then you say that you think he qualifies to win the prize and the prize is that they get to go for ten minutes on the guild leaders character/account. If they ask why you are choosing them just say something like "I believe that you have good qualities that the guild needs and that is what i am looking for in this Contest." Then say that there are only some restrictions or terms that he has to follow by if he wants to recieve the prize. Then tell him that he cant take any items or cash from the char. He cant delete any thing from the Charater. MOst importantly you have to tell him that you have to go on his Character to monitor what he does on the guild masters character. Usualy they will accept but some will ask why you have to go on his char just say that it is so that if he does anything to your account you can snipe his account and if you do anything to his account he can snipe your account. If he still doesnt want to do this then just say that you have x amount of candidates for the prize and that if he doesnt want to thats fine. This may make him decide to go on it. If not just chose another person from the guild and start over.

3. If not say that the way that you want to do this is for you to give him your username and then he gives you yours. (all usernames and passwords that you give out are fake!) Then you give him your password and he gives you his, then he goes on your char (aka the guild masters) for ten minutes or so. If he agrees to this give him a fake username and tell him then to give you his. (make sure you wright down his username and password) and then with the passwords.

4. Right before you tell the username and passwords open up the Warcraft login site and when he tells you his username and password type them into the search field. Then when you exchange them say something like "Ok have fun on my character, see you in 10 minutes" Then try and log onto his account. If it doesnt work wait for him to log on and say something like oh crap i accidentaly mistyped my password. THen tell him another one that is very similar and ask him for his username and pass again because you forgot or something. Then say something like ok have fun and try to log onto his account again. If this doesnt work a seccond time log out delete the alt and make a new char same race same class same name. This will throw off the Blizzard log system so that they cant ban you. IF his account information works then just change his password and his recovery email and bingo you have yourself a scammed account!

Hope this helps!

Chayts3000
    Last edited by chayts3000; 08-05-2008 at 08:03 AM.

Account Scam
    Oompa_Lumpa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus christ..

Wall of text crits you for 20000 damage.

chayts3000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about that i just wrote it and i forgot to put in breaks and stuff lol :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does anyone think this is a good scam? if so please +rep me

SarahPalin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    !1!.First Of all don't ask for rep
    @[email protected] of all WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU,YOU DIE WOOT FOR THE LOSE FTL

mkultra.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU IN YOUR JEWELS FOR 195810958701978250912875079125
    Tip: Use colors, and its called paragraphs... and I didn't bother to read it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry guys i am pretty new to mmowned and i'm not that good at making guides but can you guys PLEASE read the scam!

thief71's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know ANYONE who would fall for this EVER. Dumb idea to me, don't ask for rep, and take out those hideous colors. Then think of a scam that will actually work, post it here, and we will rep you of our own accord.