0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam up to 20k gold from gold sellers.

I first and foremost would like to say this post will be very similar to a previous post on the site which can be found at /forums/wow-scams/16193-scamming-websites.html. However, what I'm posting is my personal experience and some other ways that could be more efficient. Enjoy.

The basic idea for this is to pay for X amount of gold, have it resent X amount of times, and get all of your money spent back, and/or make money as well. (The "X" amount depends on your ability to scam the seller.)

REQUIREMENTS:
    -An account that you are willing to loose (not likely, but plausible)
    -A gold seller with Live Chat and sends gold through mail
    -Paypal or a credit/debit card with the dollar amount your willing to spend and possibly loose.
    -Time

My exp:
    A few weeks back I scammed over 10kg for myself and over 20kg to sell to gold buyers and i lost not one penny. The site I used was MMogap.com (Please dont use this site, its obvious it's no longer going to work with this company) I bought an original order of 5000g and had it resent several times to the same account.

How?
    Pretty simple, scare (maybe considered threaten ) them into wanting to resend the gold. This can be done several ways really. I will explain how to do this as well as what to do if you see it's not going to work out.

1. The main step: For this scenario we will use 1kg as our gold amount. You place an order of 1kg to your respective account. After the gold is in your possession, contact them via live chat and explain that you have not gotten your gold yet. They WILL tell you that it has in fact been sent but dont worry, its not over yet. Argue that it hasn't been sent yet the best way you know how. You MUST not be too cocky with them; try to sound like your the victim. Depending on the site they may go as far as sending you a screen shot of them sending the gold. (You can never prove sent gold so tell them there is no way that confirms it.) Now after you have made your point that the gold has not been sent, insist that it be RE-sent. If they give in this soon then good job, your ahead of the game (: It is very likely though for them to refuse. (convincing them to resend it and talking over live chat are generally the most time consuming parts of this process, also the most annoying.)

2. Constant refusal?: If they still refuse tell them that you will contact your credit card company and bank account to have the payment reversed and say something like, "I will also tell them about this little scam your running." this is most likely the part where they agree to resend the gold. However this will not always work so you will need to take it a step further. Tell them that you will report their site to ic3.gov for internet fraud. HERE is where they will almost be guaranteed to resend it. If none of these work after waiting and talking to another person and trying everything you can think of, I would cut your losses and forget about the scam and just worry about getting your money back which I will explain later on. If this does work then great now just repeat this exact same thing later on with a different person working live chat. This can work 1 time, or multiple time pending on your skills. Repeat as many times as you can until the gig is up or they run out of gold on your server

3. The payback: Now you got your gold and some very pissed off people who are now -20kg or however much you scammed. But you need your money back. This should be the most obvious part. Do a charge back. Open a claim with them in resolution center via paypal to request a refund. YOU MUST CLAIM IT AS AN UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENT!!! paypal offers NO support for virtual goods but will almost always go in your favor of an unauthorized payment. Not to mention the seller probably wants as little exposure to their site meaning they will accept the refund so paypal does not investigate. Grats, you now have your gold and your money back. IF you don't get your money back you can look at it differently. You can consider it as getting double, or tripple, or even more than what you payed for. That in itself is a mighty fine scam.

4. An optional way to make money off your profit: sell it back to the same company or a different one if you don't like their rates. After all, you only profit from this in the end anyway.

TIPS:
    Use a larger increment of gold (example: 5000g or even 10000g) This does mean they value their own security more on these orders, but you have to scam them less times to get what you want so less likelihood of failure.

If your paranoid about getting caught either dont do it, or go as far as masking your ip, using fake info idk, whatever you think is best

Be patient and expect to spend many hours in live chat discussing your order.

Anyway, thats all I could come up with for this post however I will edit it if need be to add info. Feel free to ask for any help or share your exp in a comment below. Thanks.

Scam up to 20k gold from gold sellers.
    kotszak0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will try out thanks

boringhuman's Avatar Member