0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Wotlk Igame Scam

OK guys, haven't posted in a while and while teaching people how to scam i decided to post up one of my best scams. I personally use this all the time and it works like a charm .

Requirements:
    A scammed wow acc ( use a scammed one to ensure the safety of your REAL account.)
    Charisma
    common sense
    Some macros that i have listed below.
    an @blizzard or something simmilar email. ( i wrote a guide on it somewhere on the forums, L2search ).
    A WotLK phishing site, just search on here. I have made a guide on this aswell but laptop batters is running out and cba.
    and pure pwnage...

Ok, First of some macros.

Macros:

Go into wow, press escape and press macros, Creat some new macros.

Macro 1:
    "A zeppelin appears and a goblin falls from the sky." Greetings player, You have been selected for WotLK Beta testing!.

Macro 2: WotLK is Codename for our new Expansion World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. It started construction in early 2007 late 2008.

Macro 3:

Great! To continue we need to ask you some simple questions to verify you are the true owner of the account, Is that OK?

Macro 4:

Thanks man, My friend said he could trick you into signing up for something, i bet him ten bucks. thanks bro.

Macro 5:

Sorry we could not succesfully sign you up. Have a wonderful day.

Macro 6:

Great! Just answer these simple questions,
    Q1: Are you the original owner of the account?
    Q2: Can you verify that by giving the full name and email address on the account
    Q3: what is your favourite Thing about World of Warcraft?

Macro 7:
    Great, Now we need the full name and account name on the account to check for any infringements on the account.

Macro 8:
    It says that we will NEVER ask you for password. We need your account name and full name on the account to check for any infringements as stated before.

Macro 9:
    Good news, We have not been able to find any major infringements linked to the account.

Macro 10:
    It is on a free hosting site because people have been searching on the official website for any indicators on where the files might be located. After people found the burning crusade files last time we have learnt from our mistake, so we are hosting it on a free website.

Just put these on a hotbar and your good to go.

Now below for the scam.

Scam:

Step 1: On the scammed char make a new one called betabotthree or something simmilar such as WotLKbot, if your Ally, dont make a human (most scammers and gold selling things have humans so they will be like, hmm) and if you horde dont make an orc. (same reason as above)

Step 2:
    Log into your character and type /who 70 rogue. (change rogue to whatever class or race you want, eg /who 70 troll). Dont bother going into a main city to do this as the trade channel will just annoy you and if its busy theres a chance of you not seeing someone reply to you.

Step 3:
    Send macro 1 to them, they will reply with either What is WotLK?(then send macro 2) , Oh cool man. (send macro 3) or **** off noob, gj scamming. (then send macro 4) and if they go, No thanks I'm not interested today. then send macro 5

Step 4:
    When you answered with the corresponding macro they will give either OK cool, or **** off nub. If they do do go further send macro 3.

Step 5:
    After you send macro 3 they should do ok, i can answer a few questions, Then send macro 6. Once they answer to the corresponding questions send macro 7.

Step 6:
    They will either give you either the account username and the full name on the account or say, Blizzard will never ask you for account details. Send macro 8. Then they will most likely give you account name and name on acc. When you give them that just say, We will now check the player database for any infringements on the account. ( just wait a couple of mins, go fap fap or w/e)

Step 7:
    Send macro 9 to them and they will say Coolies or something similar, When they say that direct them to your phishing site and say it is only currently available on firefox browsers, they should say yeh ok or Why is it on a free host? Send them macro 10 and they should go. hmmm. ok, brb.

Step 8:

Say "That is all today and if you have any queries/questions add [email protected] to your msn/yahoo contacts. Have a wonderfull day and enjoy Wrath of the Lich King from all of us at blizzard ( replace [email protected] with yours and make a macro out of it, label it macro 11 or w/e.)

Step 9:
    After a few mins check your logs and bayumn, new acc. Note: Throught the whole process make sure you are logged into your WotLK msn addy.

Epic Wotlk Igame Scam
    Broken Shadows's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like
    But again.
    I dun have an account to scam on >.>;

ehh v.v

+2 rep.
    I have the swine flu!
    doihaveswineflu.org

Oh noess..

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Macro 10:
    It is on a free hosting site because people have been searching on the official website for any indicators on where the files might be located. After people found the burning crusade files last time we have learnt from our mistake, so we are hosting it on a free website.

I do believe you need to spell correctly, I'm not flaming but i'm sure blizzard or a rep for blizzard wouldn't say learnt

~David~'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the spelling mistake there? i dont see one

borion12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    learnt .... its learned not learnt

dbmking505's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice scam well thought trough + rep (and no im not one of those people who say there gona give rep and dont or dont even have rep power > )

~David~'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol dbmking, Thanks to all the people who posted helpfull comments on here. I hope you all get alot of accounts

~David~'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone successfully used this scam? if not i will update it more, and maybe add pictures

Wantu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an old account that i plan to try this and other scams out on. Nice post

DarkYoshi87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm considering trying this out. Would a trial account work, perhaps?

3motions's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive me for the question...But why are you using macros? Why not just type it out? By installing the WoW Instant Messenger plugin from worldofwar.net you'll never lose focus of your conversation. If it's for speed purposes - then just pay attention to what you're typing and type faster? I dunno.. I don't see any reason for the macros.

No rep, but nice try anyway.

~David~'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the macros because some people arent the best typers, i personnally never use macros and always vary the writing a bit, but toher than that macros are for lazy people as well

dbmking505's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah i just tried this last night and ended up with a 24 ban and 0 accounts alltho i got banned in the middle of a shaman i really wanted
    I have recently quit the game but I still explore on trial accounts.

mYstline's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll defiantly try this sometime.
    Remember kids, internet lesbians are just like normal lesbians, but they have a penis.
    -mYstline

P0wned's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my site just went down but ill try making another tomorow , thx for the guide