1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scamming Blizzard Back

Okay, so i hope this isn't a repost.. .I have many more scams i've thought of well lets get started.

Alright, so i'm pretty sure some of you have been banned on a main account while maybe what.... gliding an off account? Well.. this has worked wwith flying colors. Basically you're going to need you're License or something (Photo-ID) Thats it.. account info FULL name and Last name aswell as SQA and shizz..\

There is an email scam, i'm sure most of you know what it is. Blizzard does aswell.

So here is what you're going to do, basically you're going to want to sound .. *seem* pathetic, sympathy as the royal card. Blizzard will know you as a complete idiot for "falling for it" but who fcking cares? I will post the email you're replying to soon, The email consist of bad spelling and bullshit letters from a Usual Blizzard email as in when you're account gets banned for sharing or things of that sort. You want to seem like a complete nub as in "OMG I have never let someone use my account, i've only given them the armory ingame Things like that, as in you want them to look at you like an idiot."

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement of Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft. If upon further investigation you are indeed attempting to obtain monetary profit against the terms of the user agreement, your account can and will be disabled. Blizzard has the right to consider legal action if necessary, based on the severity of the action.

If you hope to avoid account suspension you should verify your personal possession of the account in question. We at Blizzard Entertainment take infractions of the user agreement quite seriously, and we must confirm the original ownership of the account. This is easily done by supplying your personal information about your account. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email:

Please use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.

* First and Surname
    * Address
    * Zip code
    * Phone number Daytime
    * Country
    * Account e-mail
    * CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft.
    * Account name
    * Account password
    * Secret Question and Answer

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently due to suspicions of alternative ownership. We ask that during the time of the investigation you give approximately twenty-four hours of inactivity after sending a response email. This should provide enough time for Blizzard to confirm your identity and that the terms of agreement are being followed as is necessary.

Blizzard Entertainment Inc
    Account Administration Team
    P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623

Regards,

Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Inc.

This is the email you're replying to.. usually what i do, and might i add im 22/22 for getting accounts back, I usually come out with the "Blizzard, i don't know exactly what i did wrong.. I filled out the account information the first time and i don't feel comfortable giving it to you again"

Like i said the first time, you make them think you're an idiot. They will definetly look at what you're telling them, the email they reply to you will be "The email used isn't one that works for blizzard etc...." Then they give you the PDF you use to get you're account back (as usual meaning you just send it in) THIS TIME THEY WILL NOT DENY YOU! THEY CAN'T YOU HAVE BEEN "SCAMMED"

One last thing, change you're ip before replying to them. It makes it look as if someone else were using you're account making it more reliable.

Scamming Blizzard Back
    Fmjc001's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did i not read this, Exactly the same way about 2 minutes ago...

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...d-working.html

thief71's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhmm...no??? XDXD wow

Casander's Avatar Member