Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(original thread)How to change last name on scammed account!

Hello all this is my first thread but as my account I scammed was closed for bad payment or some shit like that I decided to see what I could do.
    So I called blizzard up gave them the info and what not he said he could do nothing because it was closed by account administration, then I thought of something. Even though I am eighteen I said I was fourteen with a deep voice and I had no ids to send, to get the account unlocked. You can use a fake id which can be found in one of verye's threads now.
    Sorry I cannot edit bottom half as I am on my phone but using a fake id is the way to go not saying u have none.
    He then gave me this email which I am guessing is extremely unknown. This email lets you send a fax if you are a minor to blizzard to get the name changed on account. And yes you can even change your account name to a different last name, just say your mom remarried or something along those lines. When I said that he said no problem and noted it for when I was going to send the fax.
    This scam does need most of the full info to work, except cd-keys. So either you use this with a scam where you get full info or you type in his info into whitepages(address) and find his name, then proceed to call blizzard get all info and then do this scam

The email asks for a id of the child, but just write something down that says that the child has no id, and make sure all the other info is correct. You could also say something like since the parents just remarried the birth certificate is somewhere unavailable since "we" just moved.(unless you want to fake an id, but you probably could get in big trouble for faking a adult or kid id). So if you want to transfer any character to your main account from a scammed one and then perma-ban or anything along those lines this is the best way. Also you may be thinking that this only works on people who have a account banned. This is incorrect. They will still change it for you. I hope this helps and have posted below the email I received. I am about to fax my info so I will update this when I get some type of response!

I will show you the email now:
    Hello Christian,

This e-mail information is provided to you as a courtesy from our support staff, to follow up on your request for assistance. Please note that we do not disclose personal information to third parties.

================================

Upon receipt of the following information, we will update the account to reflect the contact information of the parent and provide you with the security information necessary to create your own parental control schedule and to modify voice chat privileges. Be sure your email filter is set to receive emails from "[email protected]".

If any of the requested information is missing, incomplete, or illegible, you may be asked to resubmit, please take care to review your fax before you send it. We would like to process this information as quickly as possible, but inaccurate or unreadable information may result in delays.

If the account in question is under the name of the **MINOR** please FAX the following to (949) 725-0701:

1.) A legible photocopy of the identification of the current registered account user. Acceptable forms of identification for the child are: Birth Certificate, Passport, or any other government issued ID which displays the date of birth. (School IDs are *not* accepted.)

2.) A legible photocopy of the identification of the account user's guardian. Only a government issued photo ID will be accepted for the guardian.

3.) A copy of the Terms of Use Form (found here: http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=21469) completed by the guardian (please be sure to provide an email address to which your child DOES NOT have access).

If the account in question is under the name of the **PARENT or GUARDIAN** please FAX the following to (949) 725-0701:

1.) A copy of the parent or guardian's government issued photo ID matching the name on the account

2.) A copy of the Terms of Use Form (found here: http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=21469) completed by the guardian (please be sure to provide an email address to which your child DOES NOT have access).

Alternatively, you may mail these materials to our office at the following address:

ATTN: Parental Controls
    Billing & Account Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    PO Box 18979
    Irvine, CA 92623

Once you have received this information, you will be able to log into the account and schedule or restrict access time as needed. You will also be able to enable or block the voice chat function.

Our Parental Control FAQ is located here: Blizzard Downloads.

If you have any questions about this process or are having trouble navigating the website, please give us a call that we may assist you directly. Billing Representatives are on hand to take your call Monday thru Friday between 8am and 8pm Pacific Time, at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378.

You will need to follow these instructions in order to change the name on the account, then fill out the account retrieval form with your parent's contact information in order to process the retrieval.

================================

Regards,

Matt
    Billing & Account Services Representative
    Blizzard Entertainment
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Redicule; 08-04-2008 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Thought of new idea

How to change name on scammed account!
    Casander's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might work

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Casander View Post
    Might work
    Im about 80% sure it does work since it seems like a logical thing they could skip over, like some parents don't have access to the birth certificate,(could just say that we just moved and birth certificate is not acessable)

ubrpwnt's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO I wouldn't be surprised if this works. However if it's a scammed account how do you get those things?

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ubrpwnt View Post
    IMO I wouldn't be surprised if this works. However if it's a scammed account how do you get those things?
    Well basically you either need to do a scam where you get all the info, or when you do a account and password scam try to get name or just plug in the info into whitepages.com

spike999's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uberpwnt, i like your avatar.

discover the secret to getting off your flight path anywhere HERE.

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys post
    Last edited by Redicule; 08-04-2008 at 01:17 PM.

ubrpwnt's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spike999 View Post
    uberpwnt, i like your avatar.
    Ty

(Filler)

zoidberg891's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good find and +Rep...never seen anything like this before.

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya I know I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this

Tenticles420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like a really good idea I will have to try it sometime

cobey321's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one man any1 done this yet ?

Jazqa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice.. but can somebody confirm this works?

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am currently in verification process to see if this works I will post if it does

blargag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Protip: Become an hero.

Don't forget to /wrist!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast