1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[How-To] Free Timecards (Gangsta)

Okay, i didn't really want to do this... I've been doing this for a very long time and it comes with great great success if you know how to NOT stutter on the phone, aswell as keep you're composure.

Start off by asking me for my skype, i'll lend it to someone who can be trusted ( Skype because if it gets serious you will stay out of trouble )

Walmart.com // Walmart.ca (Find you're number) It usually works better for Canada because i've ****ed all US Walmarts (ME, Trump, Ownage, Screwloose) Were the originals to the whole Scam...

24/7 Vent -------jN-1H

Starting the phone call

You: Electronics Please..
    CS: okay -- Don't be nervous, they will forward you.. (Have a Not a Big Black sounding Guy Voice but go through puberty)

You: Hello, my name is "I use Bob Schmidt" i'm working for the Kentucky Distribution Center, i'm calling today because some products and or software isn't working correctly for users aswell as they're computer. We're going to do some basic recalls, i need you to grab some things off the shelf and run the UPC's after that we will continue with the procedure, can you do that ma'am?

Electronics Rep: Sure, what do you need. (Usually they will do this, if not just hang up no time for bullshit) Also you can say, i already spoke to the home office and they directed me straight here ma'am (Thats when they say, lemme direct you to a manager.)

You: Okay, hold on 1 second, let me run through my system check to see the most incoming flag complaints. (Just hit ur keyboard like you're typing.. Not to fast and not to slow) Then say, World of Warcraft Pre-paid time card is all (Or go for more, **** it... if shes going to give it TAKE IT ALL, It may not happen again)

Electronics Rep: Okay one second, let me put you on hold.

Electronics Rep: Well, i have * many of the game/product.... (Don't get all fcking excited and start talking fast hoping to get it quicker and leave IT WONT WORK)

You: Okay, can we run the upc's please?

Electronics Rep: Reads off a bunch of numbers, make sure you know the timecard UPC or when you say, uh yeah thats it.... they will be like Thats sims2 Online Sir (I know from experience)

You: that would be correct ma'am.. okay we will proceed. I need you to open the package, rest assured i will be sending you a new batch of the products also giving you my Return number for further Assistance.

Electronics Rep: May start reading it off, if she begins to stall and say shes giving you to the manager just let it go.

This has worked numerous times for me, don't do anything stupid and don't turn it into an every day thing.. They will begin to lock down like they used to (AS IN they will be like "zomg there is no email about this sorry you're not getting shit" and it will make it hard for all of us.

Goodluck and use it to you're own risk. I've been called numerous times by my ISP threatening to own me....

I'm giving back to MMowned, goodluck folks.
    Last edited by evann; 03-17-2009 at 09:41 PM.

[How-To] Free Timecards (Gangsta)
    Casander's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice mate!

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you will attempt to do it in the UK Anyone! just take out the "I work for the Kentucky Distribution center part" also for canada use (Regional Management around the area)

pixie12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost + identity fraud -> illegal
    Buy a card -_-

Yeti's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is just the same thing as pretending to be a blizz employee..old indeed.

MrNothing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    isnt it a little risky?

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same thing as a blizz employee? I originally came up with this for the small fact of Getting cdkeys for FPS Games, it's not risky if you don't get caught, they don't think you're scamming them so they don't save anything.. Make sure you tell them to throw most of the stuff away you have them open.

whitekidney's Avatar Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you wanna go to jail, do this.

edit : they will sue you for sure if they found out, cos its USA.

-| SyphirX |-'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P H A I L, not worth the jail time, just buy the dang card