0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tips on Getting an Accounts SA!

We all know that the key to a WoW Account is not the Password, but the Secret Answer. It can do wonderful things if you know this, but sadly there are very few ways that you can get a very nice account's SA. Wether it be by sending a Fake E-mail to someone hoping they will be a total dumbass and send all thier info to a @hotmail adress, or mabey asking them to do /DnD with all thier info. Most really dont work effectivly on accounts that are worth scamming. So here is another way to try to get that Answer.

Getting An Account:

Get a Account's Username & Password, not that hard, NUMEROUS guides that will get you an account or two. I personaly am a phisher and find it effective to send 40-50 e-mails out using:

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...eal-thing.html

Also i use Firefox Thunderbird as a Fake E-mailer, just for the fact you can send the same message to multiple people at the same time. (I can't find the guide to that, so if someone would post it i would be happy to edit it in).

Getting the Secret Answer:

There are 6 Questions that a person could have set as there Secret Question:

Mother's maiden name -
    The most popular, make's people feel "safe", but is really easy found out if you know what your doing. A Family Tree site is an EASY way to get the maiden name.
    Ancestry.com -- Browser Upgrade (very easy to find records)

High School -
    Another easy question to find out, not as popular, but its easily found with all the reunion sites now. I suggest you find your own site, because you might like some more than outhers.

City of Birth -
    I'd say it would be about a 40/60 shot of getting this, i always use the City registered to the account. (Some people never move outta thier parent's house ).

Street You Grew Up On -
    About a 1/1000000 shot at getting this, use the same tactic as City of Birth, but if that dosen't work refer to Name of First Pet.

Father's Middle Name -
    About the same as Mother's Maiden name, use a Family Tree Site.

Name of First Pet -
    Abandon ALL hope, not really any way you can get this unless you can go through thier e-mail or something. I would just clear the account out real quick.

Guessing the Secret Answer, Unlimitedly:

Well, Wow has a thing called Parental Controls, which requires you to Input the Accounts Secret Answer. Here's the catch, you can do this as many times as you like if you want to do it 10 times you can, 50 times, no problem, a thousand times, SURE!

Just use the results you got for your bit of detective work and you might just have your self a sew account.

Tips on Getting an Accounts SA!
    Aveelo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty +rep for help

Siretu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by swisscheese View Post

Name of First Pet -
    Abandon ALL hope, not really any way you can get this unless you can go through thier e-mail or something. I would just clear the account out real quick.
    Darn! ofc thats the one I get(I could get the SA if the owner just remembered it himself)

Oh, btw. This is the reason my SA is always fake. For example: Street you grew up on: George Bush.

I do that only to make this kind of guessing impossible, even though there's not any info on the internet about me that I know of.

Fairbanks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems good, thanks for info, but ofc the first dog name & stuff is hard to get :P

Fairbanks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *edit* +rep

Jan 1970
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    what if i just know the secret question answer and account name and address? can i do anything with this?

oh wait and the account password too lol :S didnt know i knew it xD
    Last edited by not_tellin; 05-19-2008 at 04:03 PM.

swisscheese's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by not_tellin View Post
    what if i just know the secret question answer and account name and address? can i do anything with this?
    you could call blizz saying you have forgotten your PW, and that you dont have access you your e-mail anymore, they might change the e-mail to yours & you got the PW.

Tipper1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you could call blizz saying you have forgotten you pw and that u dont have access to the email and it might work