0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account scam !

Hey guys, i just registered on this site and i like it very much already so i want to share this guide with you

Requirements:
    Firefox (Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable)
    Kaizou (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4289)
    Photoshop or Paint (I prefer Photoshop) (Download Adobe PhotoShop CS3 10 Free Trial - Adobe Photoshop CS3 software is the professional image-editing standard and leader of the Photoshop digital imaging line.)
    A trial account
    A Wow Armory of a decent level 70 char on a PvP realm (Will explain how to obtain)
    Aim (Instant Messenger - AIM - Instant Message Your Online Buddies for Free - AIM)

Lets get started…

Step 1:
    • Find someone with a PvP Realm Toon
    • IM on aim
    • Give him a random armory link
    • Most people prefer to login in game and see if all items are there
    • This is when you give him the trial account info and he gives you the real account info
    • You login at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/logi...t%2Findex.html
    • Change his password and then block him and stay on the site, don’t refresh, or logout.

Step 2:
    Now that you have a wow accoutn with limited access, it’s time to get one with full access.
    • Go to The World of Warcraft Armory and type a random name in. If you find a char that’s level 70 and in a guild that’s on a PvP realm then continue, if not try another random name. To check the status of realms go here WoW -> Realm Status
    • Once you’ve found an armory of a char go their guild and use the filters to find the best equipped Toon. Just open lets say 10 level 70 rogues and select the best one.
    • Now here is where we start to use Kaizou.
    • Go back to the account from earlier and click on the Paid Character Transfer button. Find the char that’s originally on the account, it must be on a PvP realm to work.
    • When you are on the PCT page right click and there will be an option that says Kaizou this Page. Click it, now the page will turn yellow. Right click on a highlight field and click modify HTML. Modify the fields to match the info of the new armory you found.
    • Find a potential victim and send him your armory link and ask him for his.
    • If you like what you see, then continue the trade. If he asks to see in game, tell him your Brother is playing WoW, but you can show him the PCT page screenshot.
    • That’s when you take a screenshot of the edited PCT Page and send it to him.
    • To take screenshots, press Prt Scr on the keyboard and paste it into a new document in paint or Photoshop, then save it as jpeg.
    • At this point, ask him for his full name and tell him a FAKE NAME.
    • Ask him to change his email to yours so you get an inbox message.
    Also ask him what he wants his to be.
    • Login into your email, you gave him and click confirm.
    •Go to evilpage.com click on the Fake Emailer and follow the format in my file. Copy and paste the file into Evil Page’s fake emailer, send, and click ok.
    • Logout of the 1st account. Go to forgot password. When he gives you the SQA, type it in and hurry. Get his password from your email. Login and change the password and the email to a brand new one.
    • Once you are in his account, take a moment to relax.
    • I like to add a little insult to injury to this n00b friend of ours. I like to go to tiny url and type in meatspin.com and send him the masked URL.

Explanation:
    • Use a trial account and say we should login into each others accounts first to make sure all gear is there.
    • Use a PVP realm char because they get traded the fastest.
    • Use a fake emailer so they feel more secure and don’t get suspicious, it doesn’t matter if that link has expired because once they get that email in their inbox, trust me people handover their info pretty quickly.
    • Once you have their account Change Password and Email to a new one, this is kinda obvious.
    • Right now I’m having trouble keeping the account to myself. The best thing I’ve found is to take the 2nd account and legitly trade it to someone and sell the legitly traded one. Take the money recall the 2nd account and transfer it over to a new fresh account you create, then ban the 2nd account.

TERMS
    * I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS GUIDE

If u have any problem post here and i will do my best to help you !
    Leave me some rep too =]

WoW account scam !
    Frozen Angel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx, So MUCH! /Cheer