0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Markee scam idea

Well, many of you know markeedragon.com for their trading in many games. But for scams, you may need high rep... How do you get this high rep? You wouldn't give your WoW acc for 1000$!! Some people actually would...but I had this common sense idea. Why not fake it? You may require two computers, or you can use Ip hiders... Now, make a post on Markee saying something like "Selling full T6 + s3 (A) Human Fury warrior..." get a 70 warrior from the WoW armory page that has full t6 or s3. Now put some omfgz uber bogus stats like 1k STR!<<<<example) Now get your IP hider up and make a new email then a new markee account. Make it so the new account wants to buy the other account. Make a bogus log or w/e and later like say Sold to (New account name) And then give reputation!

I'm new to markee so im not sure how this would work. (if you need to have rep to give rep)

Try it out...Maybe it would work?

Markee scam idea
    reaxonz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you need to be trust who verified to give rep on markee

Phattwoohie's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people on markee are so stupid anyway. You can scam those morons all day and night long. My friend bought a fully decked out druid account with 30k gold on it for 1100 bucks. he immediately reversed his paypal transaction, but not before he took the guys 30k gold and transferred it to his main account.

2 weeks later and the guy has his account back but my friend still has his 30k gold. I mean whats the guy gonna do? Complain to Blizzard and say he tried to sell it and got scammed, lol?

daneriks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Phattwoohie View Post
    people on markee are so stupid anyway. You can scam those morons all day and night long. My friend bought a fully decked out druid account with 30k gold on it for 1100 bucks. he immediately reversed his paypal transaction, but not before he took the guys 30k gold and transferred it to his main account.

2 weeks later and the guy has his account back but my friend still has his 30k gold. I mean whats the guy gonna do? Complain to Blizzard and say he tried to sell it and got scammed, lol?
    he could do that and both accounts would be banned.

Spliiit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Magerockslol View Post
    Well, many of you know markeedragon.com for their trading in many games. But for scams, you may need high rep... How do you get this high rep? You wouldn't give your WoW acc for 1000$!! Some people actually would...but I had this common sense idea. Why not fake it? You may require two computers, or you can use Ip hiders... Now, make a post on Markee saying something like "Selling full T6 + s3 (A) Human Fury warrior..." get a 70 warrior from the WoW armory page that has full t6 or s3. Now put some omfgz uber bogus stats like 1k STR!<<<<example) Now get your IP hider up and make a new email then a new markee account. Make it so the new account wants to buy the other account. Make a bogus log or w/e and later like say Sold to (New account name) And then give reputation!

I'm new to markee so im not sure how this would work. (if you need to have rep to give rep)

Try it out...Maybe it would work?

This will NOT work.
    Reputation can only be given by members with Trust Who Verified and if you have a "Rep. Thread" with countless +reps from new members with 1-2 post counts you will STICK OUT!!!