0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Personal Account Scam Technique

You may all yell "LOL REPOST" etc, but this is just a combination of several methods I've put together. Works for me most times, especially if their idiots.

Requirements:
    An account, doesn't have to be yours, all you need is the username/password.
    A Victim, preferably with a good account.
    Firefox.
    This firefox plugin: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../versions/3204

Step 1. Find potential victim, I personally use markeedragon's forums, they seem to work the best.

Step 2. Add said victim on MSN, AIM or whatever you use, you need social skills here, being able to get your victim to trust you is a big help.

Once your potential victim is satisfied with the character, you need to tell him how this will go down. This is my personal copy/paste I use.

Code:
     Ok, **guys name, or screenname** i've traded a fair bit, i don't like using middlemen, i once got ripped off and he took off with both our accounts. so he's my method.

what we do is first swap the emails tied to our accounts to each others, and prove it with screenshots.  we both then reveal the account and last name on the acc name to each other.  once we've done that, we both go to the "I forgot my password" page and input our secret question/answer, once thats done, we will both have an email in our accounts telling us the generated password. then we tell each other the SQ/A.

Sound good?
    Now here's the part where Firefox comes in handy. What you need to be doing while he's busy handing his account over is the following.

When he gives you his email to swap over to, you need to open your account management page, and edit the email tied to the account to look like it's been changed. Once he's swapped yours over, send him a screenshot of your edited page, as well as going to a fake email generator (There's a heap on this forum, I use Evil Page) You then copy paste the following in there, and send it to his new account from [email protected]. A
    Code:
    Hello NAME ON YOUR ACCOUNT,

This is an automated notification regarding your World of Warcraft account YOURACCOUNT. Some or all of your contact information was recently modified through the Account Management website.

*** If you made recent account changes, please disregard this automatic notification.

You can login to Account Management at the following link to review your account settings:
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account 

*** If you did NOT make any changes to your account, we recommend you change your password and make appropriate corrections as soon as possible to ensure account security.

If you cannot sign into Account Management using the link above, or if unauthorized changes continue to happen, please contact Blizzard Billing & Account Services for further assistance.

Billing & Account Services can be reached at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499 Mon-Fri, 8Am-8PM Pacific Time) or at [email protected].

Account security is solely the responsibility of the accountholder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives will typically lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.

Regards, 
    The World of Warcraft Support Team
    Blizzard Entertainment
    http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowindex/
    He'll be absolutely sure that it's swapped over to his email, but in reality, its still tied to an email you have control over.

Once that's done, you ask him to enter his SQ/A, this will send a generated password to your email account (since he's swapped the email to yours) and then you send him the following, from the fake email generator, again from [email protected]. The subject being

Code:
    A request for a new password for your World of Warcraft Account has been received. Your new temporary password is: FAKE GENERATED PASSWORD HERE.

For the continued security of the account we recommend that you take the following steps prior to logging in to your account:

- Log in to your Account Management page at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account

- Verify that your contact information is accurate and update it if necessary.

- Create a new, not-easily guessed, secure personal password; an example of this may include letters and numbers.

- Please be sure to scan the computer system you are using to remove all viruses, Trojan files, and key loggers.

- Maintain safe Internet practices and safeguard all World of Warcraft account information for the most secure gaming experience.

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment!
    An easy way to make a fake password if you have a gmail account is to add this app to your iGoogle page. Personalize Your Homepage

At this point, you should have a generated password, his last name and the account name, as well as having the account tied to your email. You then supply them with a fake SQ/A and they give you their legit one.

You simply say "Thanks" and say your heading to bed, or work, or to masturbate or something, make it up.

Then you remove them from your contact list and never talk to them again.

There you have it.

Enjoy. mYstline

My Personal Account Scam Technique
    darktene's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL REPOST!

JK Nice scam, +rep
    my frog doesnt like you...

bonbon33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ****ing nice method dude i need to try it rly quick!

Kcaz64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This seems pretty good and I don't think it's a repost, +rep.

mYstline's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got myself a 70 rogue today with this method.

It works even better if you make a trial account, and give them the information on that.

The only draw back is if they want to see the character in game, I found the solution was to just show them one on an account, and then give them different account info.

master_4cs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice .. rep if i could

gregox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! +rep

Falor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, Nice Scam, +Rep if it works, this is for trading accounts Also remember that you always have to say that you are trading the character on your scammed account (one where you know the account/pass w/e). If you say you have some imaginary account then if th person says the see this ingame your screwed

Scarecr0w's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good - gonna try it out soon.
    Thanks for contributing +rep .
    Scamming, graphics and downloading of programs.

Rabid|Jigglypuff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressive!

You simply say "Thanks" and say your heading to bed, or work, or to masturbate or something, make it up.
    Noob:Hey, thanks for the trade.
    Me: Gotta go masturbate, bye.

Nomiss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing regarding the email you should edit is the first letter on the account managment page right? For example : A**** then you just edit the "a" or is it anything I should edit aswell?
    Recommend you using a IP hider, but think you already knew that :P

Anyways, nice scam, + REP

Megaorcus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good, very good and id sya it works !