0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam Advice

I don't know how this will turn out for you guys, but for me it worked strangely well, didn't even hear a word from the GM's and didn't get into any trouble

What you do is you use some sort of scam on someone (It must be on an alt you don't use much, i like to use the COD scam for this), then before they realise you've scammed em tell them you have to go and run off.

Then when you come back they will be sitting there sulking over their lost money or items and will be waiting for the GM ticket to get answered. When they start yelling at you you explain to them it was an accident and that you didn't realise but you've already used up the stuff or sent it to your main

Next you assure them that they will get their stuff back, do anything, just get them to close the ticket. Don't however tell them the name of your main.

Then you tell them you have to go again once they've closed the ticket and log back to your main.

This happened for me and i made 500g on some primal mights, I did the cod scam and sent the guy one primal might codded for 600g and put 5 in the title of the letter.

He fell for it and i don't go on my alt much but i haven't heard a word about it since and have never been contacted by the GM's.

I'm guessing he's forgotten by now

Give it a shot guys ^^ it's a tad risky but its a way of taking off a lot of the risk on some of the scams people on this website are recommending

ENJOY!! :wave::wave::wave:

Scam Advice
    JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get banned using CoD scam anywayz...

grafixz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Srry i have this here but i couldnt private message cause im a noob lol,

my highest level is 24 and i am such a noob can someone private message me orsomethin with a step by step way on how to scam someones account, i cant make a website and i cant model or anything, i only want a 70 accound so i can get money and gear for my hunter...

SOMEONE HELP!!! lol

Ironman91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too risky imho...

You're depending on the person who you just scammed not to remember the sum of gold you stole from him.

Dicey, way too dicey.
    +Rep Only if you impress me
    Blood + Iron

Darknights's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah but what im saying its a way of knocking off some of the risk that there already is in scamming someone

What i'm saying is that if someone works out your scamming them this can help to get you out of any potential troubles