0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scam Money for ANYTHING Online

Ok guys, so, I am done with basically all the scamming I will ever do, so I am releasing my last and best scam to the public.

This is all my own thinking and in no way copied from anyone else. I was going to sell this scam for $600 but I have decided to share it with the community.

Scam Money for ANYTHING Online!!!

So, this is relatively simple, you just need to be able to keep track of a few windows open at once.

A few Quick Rules:

-ALWAYS USE A PROXY, If you do not, you ruined the scam.
    -Don't Post this anywhere else, and ask me before making a new thread like "Improvement on XXX scam"

OK, so now to the scam.

Step 1: Start up your proxy. I suggest using ToR as it is easy to install and use.

Step 2: Create a new email. I use hotmail just because it is easy. Any address is fine, BUT Do NOT use real info.

-While doing this make sure you are still on the proxy. If at any point you do something off the proxy, start over.

Step 3: Create a new Paypal account. MAKE SURE YOU ARE STILL ON THE PROXY. The paypal account should be a CANADIAN or AUSTRALIAN account. These have a $3,000.00 Spending Limit without being verified.

Step 4: Go to any trading/buying/selling site. I personally use Markee Dragon.

Step 5: Open up a new window and go to the World of Warcraft Armory. Find any Epic Geared ROGUE HUNTER OR MAGE ONLY! Why these you are wondering, well its because the people you are targeting want these charcters the most. They are known for being the very best farmers.

Step 6: Switch over to the trading/buying/selling page, and create a new thread in the SELLING SECTION. Advertise all the good things about the charcter you chose on the armory. Say thing such as:

375 in TWO Proffesions!
    Epic Flying!
    Full Epics!
    Over 5000g!

Make sure in the post that you leave a MSN/AIM. I would suggest creating a new one but it is not required.

Step 7: Wait on your Instant Messenger for the first few people to ask if your account is still for sale.

Step 8: Now that you have 4-5 People wanting to buy your account. You can easily tell by the way people type and what they are asking, who is a legit buyer and who is trying to scam you.

You can generally tell a scammer from a legit person because the scammer will want to pay for the account within the first 10-15 minutes, but a legit person will want verification.

What you will want to do is tell the Legit people, you are sorry but you just sold it. You will then tell the scammers, the price you are looking for. Based on what charcter you chose in the armory, choose anywhere from $250- $500. They don' care about the price because they are planning to scam you.

Step 9: Before you tell them your Paypal, and to send you the money, open up a new page, STILL ON THE PROXY, and find an online site/store you want something from. Some examples would be:

Glider
    Openbot
    ProfilePacks
    GameCards/CD-KEY seller
    Gold

One thing you can do is buy items and trade for a Level 70 Account if you want to. It usually works best with gold, because you can buy it and have it on a throwaway account. Then trade it for a level 70 of your choice. I suggest X-Ferring the character off (and then banning the original account) and then putting in a GM ticket on your throwaway account saying you were scammed of your gold.

OR, you can search on Markee Dragon for people selling CD-KEYS or Gamecards, and then contact them and tell them you want to buy from them. They will tell you to send $$ to their paypal. Tell them to wait a minute while you transfer funds.

Step 10: Go back to your AIM/MSN and tell all the people your Paypal account and to send the money.

Step 11: WHILE STILL ON THE PROXY, check to make sure they sent the money. Once you have enough for what you are buying in your paypal, go to the site you are buying from and click on what you want to buy. Choose that you want to pay with Paypal and it will re-direct you to login to your Paypal account. Do so and CONFIRM the payment.

Depending on what you bought, you will recieve it most likely by email.

If you are buying from a random person on Markee Dragon, go to the Actualy Paypal page, and click on Send Money. Then send the amount they want to their Paypal and tell them it was sent. Then they will give you whatever you bought.

A thing to remember during this is the chinese will be asking for account info. Just keep telling them you are trying to change the email, this will keep them believing you and not recalling the money yet.

An optional thing to do, is ask them to dispute the payment and then cancel the dispute. Because payments can only be disputed once, this leaves the money for you. The only problem with this is that most of the people you are scamming will not know how to do this and it will just confuse them. It can be used to buy more time though if you wish to try that.

Step 12: This is optional, but you can close the account afterwards.

NOTE: If you think you are good enough at multi-tasking, also make a WoW 10-Day Trial, and give them that. That will keep them quiet for longer.

Things to be aware of:

If you at any point are not on the proxy, Paypal will catch your IP and whenever you try to send out money, they will limit the account so it cannot be sent.

That's about it. You will need to be quick when buying the items so the scammers don't get paranoid and recall the money to early.

I hope everyone enjoys my best scam and uses it well! This is most likely my last scam I will share. Have Fun!

::EDIT::
    No I won't post links to these site, if you don't know them, you don't need to be trying a scam this hard so early in your scamming career.

SOME SITES TO TRY WITHOUT VERIFICATION

shop4gaming
    gamecards24x7
    mmoinn <--- Say Phone is Broken

TO SEE AN EXAMPLE OF STALLING, GO TO POST #59 ON PAGE 4 TO SEE ONE OF MY CONVOS. AS YOU CAN TELL I COULD HAVE KEPT IT GOING.

-Hasselhoff

Last edited by Hasselhoff; 12-09-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Scam Money for ANYTHING Online
    Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow amazing +rep

POLAND FTW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Def going to try =).

rustyb's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome scam. + rep when I can!

Thanks for all of your contributions!

Hasselhoff's Avatar IN A SPEEDO
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I've been perfecting it since before I even knew of MMOwned. Now I feel it is time to release it because I am pretty much done with scamming.

ramsme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide, but why it should be rouge hunter or mage ONLY? and u could have post some sites so we dont need to google

Yeti's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone else posted something relevant to this on how to scam chinese scammers which is practically the same thing you are doing but you are buying other stuff where in the other one he was buying gold.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-25k-gold.html

sorry to burst your bubble..600 dollars, very not worth it. Thanks anyway +Rep
    Last edited by Yeti; 05-11-2008 at 12:38 PM.

Hasselhoff's Avatar IN A SPEEDO
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While his may seem similar. It is not really.

His is poorly written and described. And while he says to buy gold, that is the WORST thing to buy.

Why? The scammer will recall money and the business knows it doesn't have the money. So, you don't get the gold. That is why you buy things like subscriptions and CD-KEYS/GameCards.

Mine is different and explained in a much better way. It also works unlike his, no company will give you gold when they don't have $$ anymore.
    Last edited by Glitchy; 05-11-2008 at 02:18 PM.

eztl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cooool. Trying this now.

qwat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well written. I have done this for years selling on ebay, etc. I hit up a site that sold instant cd keys / time cards before many people knew about this. Got 119 Game Cards and 72 CD-Keys. Now I can't find any sites that give it without verification

Good job.

tharagon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What would you guys suggest to buy with the scammed money ?
    Something you could buy INSTANTLY, and resold very easily.
    Yes, this is for the laundering.

I WOULD PREFER A PM.
    Wouldn't want to get the method overused.

Tatertots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if they ask to see the Char ingame? Choose someone else?

linipopent's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can tell you put a lot of time into this +rep!

motox231's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is awesome but im just ... kinda scared i dont wanna get in **** with paypal if you know what i mean...

Stephen Colbert's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest telling the guy 'buying' your account to pay like half up front so you know he isn't a scammer, then block him and lolz epic win. Some scammers not wanting to risk too much money won't pay in full up front, so I find it much more successful to do it that way.
    Last edited by Stephen Colbert; 05-11-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Page 1 of 22 12345 ... LastLast