Hey guys, so this is a little summary of the TCG Scam

I. Things needed
    II. What is a TCG Scam
    III. How do I pull this off?
    IV. How do I end this, and make a clean get-away
    V. Tips and Tricks

I.

Ok, so ya wanna scam eh? First off you're going to need:
    Atlaslootenhanced: Atlasloot Enhanced | World of Warcraft Addons | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com We will go more in-depth bout this later, but this is what will help you link the object, and make you look more legit. To install an addon, go to your WoW folder, and go into interface>AddOns>this is where you place the file you get.

Socializing skills: www.learn2socialize.com

Good English: Well if you don't speak good English, I suggest you brush up, learn your grammar, and vocabulary before attempting this.

A brain: Ya.

II.

A TCG Is a scam based around the trading card game (hence TCG). The trading card game is a game of course, where you can get very rare items that look pretty cool, and are of high demand. These items are given out by codes, but i don't want to go too far in, but that's mostly how it goes.

III.

Heres where we really get into this. Once you have all of the preparation ready, you need to go into WoW, and make some kind of women, and make her look pretty, people will judge if you are trustworthy by the way you look no matter how well you act. Another very important component is the name, Avoid using names that are pre-made names from blizzard, and never use a name relating to the class of your character, my names are usually repetitive, and never the same, here are a few example:
    Teralala
    Masoriana
    Karzlom
    As you can see these are long weird names, name people aren't likely to remember. You want to get your girl to the largest main city of your faction, people want to get to you quickly and easily. Once in this place next to your mini map there should be a weird looking brownish unfamiliar icon.

Once you have clicked that a menu should come up, click the red button on the top left that says Loot tables..., click that, and go five buttons down to Sets/Collections, and once that menu has opened go down to Upper Deck Card Items, or something like that.

Now, you are ready to begin scamming, in /2 type: WTS Reigns of Swift Spectral Tiger Code (You should Shift-Click the link in atlas loot) PST. You will get a few whisper, when people try to argue, don't waist your time, you will get whispers.

Now, once somone whispers you, you should act casual and not rush. They will first ask how much, I usually go for anywhere from 500-1500, if they say yes, begin talking to them. The first thing almost everyone asks is "How can i be sure ur no gonna try to 1337 sc4m m3, and how can i be sure it works", say something along the lines of "I have a reputation of not scamming people, my codes are always 100% valid, and besides, there is a 100% money back guarantee". There are a few other things people commonly say, "Can you go to BB?" Say "No, I have been cross faction scammed there" "Can i see your main?" "No, I never let people see my main for publicity reason." Lastly, "Can I get on my other account ant put it in Booty Bay?" If you are fast then by all means let them, but if you are new try to stick to simple.

BEWARE: If the person makes the scam complicated, or insists on one of the methods mentioned above, just make an excuse for why you can't, and continue scamming, don't argue with them, and ignore them if you have to.

If all goes well they will come to you, and you will tell them your method, and that you will only do it this way. Say "This is how we will do it. (Yes, you should be a bit forceful) I will open trade, and give you the code, you will put in the money, and and trade, then make your way to Booty Bay" If they do this read on to the next section of the guide.

IV.

If all goes as planned you now are 500-1500 Gold richer, but you aren't done quite yet, as quickly as possible you should throw that gold to your main via mail, be sure to the make the mail something believable I always do Happy Bday son! After this you should log out, delete the character make a character with the same name, race, and class, and delete that one also. Now you should go into your World of Warcraft folder and delete Cache, and WTF files, so Blizzard does not get suspicious, if you do this there is a 90 ish percent chance you won't get caught.

V.

Congratulations! You are now really 500-1500 Gold richer, and probably not bannable . I bet you are hooked right? Well if you are read here to find some good ways to make this scam better for yourself:

You should try to do the scam next to a mailbox for fast sending

A common rule for all scamming DO NOT RUSH THE PERSON!

Usually I wait 20 minutes to get back on the account, and send the gold, then I stay off for an hour or so. I never do the scam twice in 24 hours.

Never leave with something like "HAHA SCAMMED" or "WOW YOUR STUPID HAHA"

Be nice!

Well, Thanks for reading my guide! I hope you have learned something, and I hope this earns you money throughout your WoW travels, this is my first guide, and I hope it helps. I have made over 10,000g off of this scam, and I still enjoy it, and eventually you will do the scams becuase you just like doing it Have fun, and happy WoWing.

TCG Scam Revamped
    drano's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how is this revamped? its purdy much the same thing
    Bowl

tallbus1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I attempted to addon, and make it my own, and show you guys how I do it....

Get Bent's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your grammar is pretty bad. Quite a few spelling errors, and there are tons of better guides out there.
    lol@goodenglish

tallbus1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow...I don't understand what people like you get out of flaming people that try to help the community, if you don't like what i'm saying shut up.

Cradlenova's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice try on the effort of revamping

divajn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not revamped, and all the colors are so annoying

Good try.

azi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not bad, but there's better written and more detailed guides on the forum.