0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Putting scams together to perfection

I have read a lot of threads and account scams, and I tried many of them, this is the best way to get a epic character or some fast cash.

Step 1:
    Use the email scam: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ycat-scam.html credit goes to: Palumir
    -Basically I send email to people who are trying to sell their account pretending to be Blizzard. Over time you will eventually get account info, wait till friday night till about an hour before Blizzard closes, call in the account that you just want to change the e-mail because you forgot the password to your old one, they will ask if you want them to change the account password, say NO. Then wait till about 8:30 then change the password on World of Warcraft Community Site , they new password will be sent to the new email you gave Blizzard. Now log on and see what characters you have gotten.

Step 2:
    Now that you have all account info and uninterrupted access to the account, use the wal-mart scam, i like to do it on Saturday when its busy.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...art-scams.html not original post!!!
    instead of buyin it i just bring the games into the changing rooms and take a pic of the codes.

Step 3: Just make a new account using your stolen codes using the EXACT same name as the scammed account and transfer the characters on the account for 25$ each. MAKE SURE AFTER TRANSFER TO PERMA BAN THE ORIGINAL ACCOUNT

Step 4: Post online on like ebay.com and when someone is intrested in buying it tell them that you will give out all information after the money clears from you paypal to your bank (4-5 days). If he agrees let him play on the character while your waiting for the money to clear only giving him account name and password. When money clears give him all info and let him have it. Then delete your paypal.

Step 5: Wait 3 months after he has played it and your money is safe, send him an email from your original Blizzard Imposter email account that his traded/sold account has been taken under review. WAIT TILL FRIDAY AT 8:00 TO SEND
    Repeat Step 1 and call Blizzard, take control of your toon again for the weekend and transfer it again and resell.

-When you start getting a lot of account info youll make tons of money!!!
    Last edited by getzlaf15; 05-07-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Putting scams together to perfection
    getzlaf15's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jeez 5 hours ago i thought id get some feedback by now

Kuiren's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try not to bump your own threads. Thanks.

tharagon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just a compilation of scams and obvious things to do..