Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlimited Buffs - Remade + Refound

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Hello all viewers who have happened to grace this thread. My name is Arsenal and you probably have seen my previous thread on Unlimited Buffs around December or November (it was copy and pasted here not under my name with many things edited out to make seem it was actually there's... )

My screenname is "mdn" and I am part of the guild [ModusOperandi], a WoW hacking guild that dedicates itself to finding the latest exploits of the game and applying it.

Recently, we have refound the Unlimited Buffs addresses/values and compiled it into an auto-it trainer (meaning that it is undetectable). Yes, great news...however.. as we have reopened applications to the guild, many "leechers" (as it is known here) have been plagueing the guild, making entrance to our hacking clan that much harder.

Anyways, due to some of these leechers, our hacks have been closed to the public for some time (December- to now February) due to the many leakage of our hacks.

As we have refound this Unlimited Buff exploit, one of our own guildies decided to release it to his friend (strictly forbidden) and due to the logs in our system, we have found out and banned the member from our guild completely. It is not long though that this hack will be made public and credit-stealers such as the previous mentioned who stole my original Tsearch guide will post it somewhere and claim credit for it or our traitor guild member will use it for his own ways in private.

Regardless of his use, our goal in releasing this hack is two-fold. We would like this hack, truthfully, to be patched. As long as a hack is public, it will be patched extremely quickly - that is our goal. For some of you, this short about of time in which it is not patched will serve you very well as this hack is extremely powerful (Will of the Forsaken buff anyone?)

Our second priority is to scout out new members to our guild - members will ability and talent and actually know what they are doing. (To contact us, IM mdn or nanoworm [mdn preferably]. Our guild master is very busy.)

To this end, [Modus Operandi] presents to you..

The Unlimited Buff Hack - A Newbie's Guide from the [Modus Operandi] Database.

The first thing you need to do is download and install Cheat Engine. I, myself, use the 5.3 version but it really doesn't matter which: one of the main differences is making trainers but if you use auto-it you don't really need to do it.

You can google up Cheat Engine and download it rather quickly.

For searching...I know many of you believe "Unlimited Buffs" to be client side and that Blizzard must be extremely stupid to let this slip. If you don't believe it then don't try it; I myself do not lose anything if somebody is going to flame me saying that this is just a bunch of nonsense without trying it.

Anyways, the Buff Timer as we the guild have found is made up of multiple addresses and to find these addresses require you to have a buddy who is willing to help you out.

This time, instead of targeting what has been done, we will target what is to be done.

Search for an unknown value when you cast a spell and has a spell casting time (meaning not instant so you can see)
    When the cast bar is counting down, search an increase and vice versa.

Soon you will get a few addresses. Here's the hard part. Look at the value when the bar is as close to finishing as possible and memorize it.

Now, cast the same spell and have your friend interrupt it with various means (like kick for rogue, interrupting etc, intimidation stunetc). Watch the value. Next, freeze your value at the as close as finishing and then cast it, you'll notice it will be stuck there and lag will be enormous.

NOTE*: If you do not receive lag or nothing happens you did not freeze it close enough! It has to be very precise. It took >100 tries to get this step down!

Have your friend interrupt it as soon as possible before you dc. When your friend interrupts it quickly unfreeze and everything will be normal then freeze again.

This is the hard part: the timing when your friend interrupts you and when you unfreeze / freeze is really what matters. If done correctly and at the right time (as fast as possible), your casted buff will be "stuck" between interruption and activation.

For instant buffs it will be extremely hard to do. Instant buffs DO have a cast time: near 0 (not 0 because no spell activation can be 0, ther'es always some transfer time no matter how minute). You will have to do the same process: and the attempt to interrupt will be extremely extremely hard.

I suggest that before you move on to interrupts, you should try using a decent long-lasting spell that requires some casting time.

If you need any help on this then please feel free to IM me up at 'mdn'.

Remember, we are looking for recruits into our guild. So far these are the hacks we have in our guild:

No Fall
    Mountain Climb
    Unlimited Buffs(soon to be patched)
    No Cooldown
    Speed Hack (lots of dc)
    Float Hack
    Teleport Hack (lots of dc)
    Ghost Teleport (lots of dc)
    Combo Point Hack (almost unplayable)

Edit: I've received lots of IMs asking for opportunities to joining the guild. While this is great, we have received a number of people simply requesting (and even demanding) to be let in and given hacks.

I want to make clear that you MUST submit an application through AIM. We are looking for helpful talented members that will contribute on their own not random leechers.

***Note: Before any person gets in the guild, they are required to make & show one hack of their own creation (we want a name on the about of your trainer). It doesn't matter if it's already made we don't care, just want to know your ability.

Also NO MOUNTAIN HACKS, too common and the address is public.

Application:

1) Your WoW Server
    2) What hacks you have made or developed before (doesn't matter if it's patched).
    3) How much experience you have in WoW and how much experience you have in CE.
    4) What hack you plan to show to get into the guild
    5) Why you want to join the guild

**Note you do not need to say your name on the WoW server (for privacy purposes) but when you are included in the guild you will need to.

I hope you've enjoyed this guide and use it to its fullest extent before it gets patched.

YouTube Video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=muy0KRPR9jA

** Sorry for such a small image; i'll be uploading a full size one as YouTube limits 320x. But if you look closely, the numbers are counting down and it stops at 0. The 0s is client side but the effect is server
    2/10/07
    By Arsenal aka Ursulus
    [Modus Operandi]
    Last edited by Ursulus; 02-13-2007 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Hiding posts to unregistered users

Unlimited Buffs - Remade + Refound
    Twister06's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Unlimited Buffs - Remade + Refound

Really awsome man! I can't try this out now as I have no friend willing to spend the amount of time this will take online atm, but it seems kinda good.
    I haven't yet tried that method, so thanks. I would be very happy to join you guild, but I don't know what server you play on and ofc if you play on EU or US. PM me will ya?

triXXa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

w00t nice, i was trying it 2 or 3 hours ago and didnt get it work.
    i gonna try it with your nice guide
    thnx + rep!

Zaldion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont get how to get the value...I search it and it comes up with like 2706865 addresses...how and what do I memorize?

Ursulus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Twister06

We play on MANY MANY servers, almost all of them really, our main server cannot be disclosed however.

To Trixxa

I hope you have luck with it, please IM me on Mdn if you need help, i would be glad to assist you

To Zaldion

You have to slim down the addresses by repeating the processes over and over again like every other hack around.

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted the original one of yours.

And I did give full credit to you.

I put it in a massive quote and said

I got this from www.edgeofnowhere.cc, posted by Arsenal, full credit goes to him.

But meh, Well done on re-doing it and stuffz.

staggy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad im a complete noob at this type of stuff
    Last edited by staggy; 02-11-2007 at 05:26 AM.

Eisiger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if Flasks count as a buff.

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They will.

israelijedi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey dont want to be rude but can we get some screen shots

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Innit

uh...no.. you didn't If you did, then I am very sorry but as far as I can remember, there was nothing of the sort. It may have been a different thread anyways.

To Staggy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtop...942a657fbc1be6

That could help you

To Eisiger

Yes, but they have instant casting times

To Israelijedi

Definitely, I will try to as soon as possible.

triXXa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by israelijedi
    Hey dont want to be rude but can we get some screen shots
    yea this would be really nice, i dont some parts

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To triXXa

What part don't you get?

israelijedi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guide requires a lot of work, yet its the most correct and easiest guide ive found on the net for this. so really... good job.

triXXa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The No Cooldown hack is private isnt it?
    im trying with my mate now

Search for an unknown value when you cast a spell and has a spell casting time (meaning not instant so you can see)
    When the cast bar is counting down, search an increase and vice versa.

mhh i got a 50 warrior, i actially have no casting time spells, do i?
    Last edited by triXXa; 02-11-2007 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast