1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloodline Champions, Free arena game

Bloodline Champions
    Bloodline Champions, Free arena game-register_page_logo-png

So this game Bloodline Champions(BLC) has been out for 2 years now. I've been playing since early access beta about 3 years ago on and off. I figure I would post a thread about it because it is a very good game that deserves more attention. It's a free to play arena game. It is NOT like league or dota other than the camera style. Movement is through WASD and spells/attacks are through RMB/LMB and q,e,r,f. It's all skill based other than minor talents you get that affect your profile not specific character. Each character is like a class rather than a hero. There is no leveling your character only your account and you jump in and pretty much start the fun. Like I said it is free and does have the option to unlock champions/skins/cosmetics through a champion/titan edition of the game but you really don't need it.
    Bloodline Champions, Free arena game-bloodlinechampions-2012-04-28-18-49-45-51-1024x576-jpg
    Bloodline Champions, Free arena game-bloodline-champions-9-jpg
    Bloodline Champions, Free arena game-24ozmfn-jpg
    Pros
    • Totally free to play
    • All skill based (you aim the abilities)
    • Very balanced gameplay
    • A Unique game with nothing else really like it that I know of
    • Daily in game tournaments with prizes similar to wow's T2 set of gear cosmetic demonic/runic weapons. Titles and account icons.
    • solo ladder ,2's and 3's ladders
    • A PSR grade system that rates your skill along with current division ranking
    • Lots of things to unlock and have fun with. This includes weapons,emotes,skins,titles, account icons.

Cons
    • Smallish US population (it can be dead at certain times of the day thus the reason i am trying to get more people to play)
    • In order to unlock everything it takes a lot of gameplay or you need to buy things (not specific heroes or items but everything)
    • Slow to add new heroes/classes(they normally release one every few months but it is balanced normally when they do)
    • Very high skill curve

So in summary I personally really enjoy the game, my friends do also once they learned how. The game gets a bad rep because of its relatively low US population size and high skill but It is definitely worth it because it is a unique game that is loads of fun. Its pretty unknown but is available on steam to play and is totally free.

Here is my referral link to the game
    Bloodline Champions - Register a Free to Play Account

yes I do get a minor bonus for inviting people but you do also you receive a good deal of bonus starting money.
    My ingame name is Drpibx and I have a clan if anyone would ever like to play
    Its downloadable through steam but use that link to create your account.

Here is video of it being played at Dreamhack
    Bloodline Champions Final - Dreamhack Summer 2012 - YouTube
    you need to skip until about 5 minutes in for gameplay to start.
    Last edited by dr_pep90; 01-15-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Bloodline Champions, Free arena game
    HippopotamusXXX's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the Referral man! + Rep