0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biggest Path of Exile exploit ever + video

Insane amount of farm founded 1 year ago and made a milions of exalts )). (fixed 1 week ago :QQ)

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by StrongBG; 06-18-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Biggest Path of Exile exploit ever + video
    yege16888's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StrongBG View Post

Insane amount of farm founded 1 year ago and made a milions of exalts )). (fixed 1 week ago :QQ)

How do you implement this? Give me a contact

lejionrom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been fixed. It was done by having a beyond map and using 0 duration summoned skeletons. When the skeletons died they would leave behind a beyond portal. So you have 0 duration faster casting/spell echo skeletons, and then some other damage dealer that you can afk with, like RF or golems in OPs case.

You can increase the rate of currency by using a +currency nemesis leaguestone, and a "of the call" beyond league stone for faster portals.

This was likely fixed when GGG changed how skeletons worked the other week. They might have never known about the exploit until this guy started posting it.

Zestro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lejionrom View Post
    It's been fixed. It was done by having a beyond map and using 0 duration summoned skeletons. When the skeletons died they would leave behind a beyond portal. So you have 0 duration faster casting/spell echo skeletons, and then some other damage dealer that you can afk with, like RF or golems in OPs case.

You can increase the rate of currency by using a +currency nemesis leaguestone, and a "of the call" beyond league stone for faster portals.

This was likely fixed when GGG changed how skeletons worked the other week. They might have never known about the exploit until this guy started posting it.

This was reported to them by a member of my guild who saw someone else exploiting it in real time 2 weeks ago then managed to recreate it, they patched it on the US/AUS/EU servers but not on the Taiwan servers as of last week. They gave him 500 points for reporting the exploit (which is garbage all things considered with the amount of currency you can make from this). They also banned people who were heavily exploiting it, not sure if everyone got banned though.

5. Thanks TehCheat (1 members gave Thanks to Zestro for this useful post)
    StrongBG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    send him my regards and if i really know him in real life will love to punch him in face and many other thing which i cant share here
    500-1000 ex per day food for my kid and wife it was worth it.
    500 coins what a joke these peoples like your guild member thinks that real life is a game also they dont know that RMT in games is a real life for someone else.

StrongBG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zestro View Post
    This was reported to them by a member of my guild who saw someone else exploiting it in real time 2 weeks ago then managed to recreate it, they patched it on the US/AUS/EU servers but not on the Taiwan servers as of last week. They gave him 500 points for reporting the exploit (which is garbage all things considered with the amount of currency you can make from this). They also banned people who were heavily exploiting it, not sure if everyone got banned though.
    I was do it solo Golemancer 40 exa build . No need others in map with me it was cose aloe more fps drop and will lower my farm and force my exit map earlyer which will make me loose a good sextant with currency drop

8. Thanks icecore2 (1 members gave Thanks to StrongBG for this useful post)