Selling League of Legends boosts from B V to P III for only 5$ for 1 division menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TheGutis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling League of Legends boosts from B V to P III for only 5$ for 1 division

Hello I am a diamond IV booster, boosting accounts from Bronze V to Plat III, no matter your division between those lines, I will boost you by 1 division. I will boost your League of legends account, counting by divisions for 5 euros for 1 division in Bronze, 6 euros for 1 division in Silver, 7 euros for 1 division in Gold, 8 euros for 1 division in Platinum. Doing DuoQ on Euw, price is +25% I can work on EuW, EuNe and RU servers. I already have some boosting experience, and I am just looking for jobs to make some money, I am friendly, informative, for a fee of just 2 extra euros I write the summary of every day of boosting including : Games played that day, writing down wins and losses, writing down how much your account advanced that day. Example : Silver V 0 LP --> Silver IV 35 LP. I also write down a small summary of all the games that i played, including the champions that i played and writing down scores of every game, to save your time, just for 2 euros . always do things on time. I play 4-6 games on regular days and 8-10 games on weekends. You will be satisfied with the services, because I am not working for a company,but i work on my own, I take less money than boosting companies would, so you save money and still get quality boost . If you want to buy my services, invite me to skype "TheGutis Boosting" Or send me e-mails at "[email protected]" . I take payments via paypal.

If there would be any boosting teams that would like to recruit me, I am down for that too
    Last edited by TheGutis; 04-09-2017 at 07:36 AM.

Selling League of Legends boosts from B V to P III for only 5$ for 1 division
    edgekek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trying to get in contact

edgekek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    boost done! really great guy, he did an awesome job! would recommend to anyone. He was really professional about the trade and it went really smooth.

10/10

randomuserlol12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gold 5 to p5 done ty pleasure to deal with

TheGutis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open for orders right now
    Last edited by TheGutis; 04-28-2017 at 06:31 AM.