74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need some help with PQI, I asked in the forums but no help

Hello! I don't know how to install PQI interface. I came across a profile I would like to use http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-profiles.html ([PQR][PVE]Vachiusa healer profiles) here but it doesn't tell me how to install PQI... So I did a quick google search and I got a Wiki on how to do it but it seems old and outdated. Everytime I load a profile it tells me FAILED TO LOAD FRAMES. Then my toon heals but it does this twitching move and it looks extremely bottish. Can someone please help me out. I just need to know how to instal PQI and how to load the profiles from PQI to PQR and if you can explain to me how PQI and PQR work together that would be better.. Just so that I can understand how it works.

I need some help with PQI, I asked in the forums but no help
    firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Main heads up is to make sure "Load out of Date Addons" is checked in WoW. If you don't have PQInterface showing up in the Addons pane, make sure you have PQInterface folder copied to the WoW Addons folder. You will know you have PQInterface loaded when you see a bar down at the bottom of the screen above your actionbars.

After that, make sure to have PQI_Data.lua in the DATA folder of PQR and your done.

P.S. This is the wrong section. Should go in the Questions and Help forum above this one.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry wrong section. Is there anyway a mod can sticky these instructions at least for PQI. Thanks FIRE and sorry mods for posting in the wrong section.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    sorry wrong section. Is there anyway a mod can sticky these instructions at least for PQI. Thanks FIRE and sorry mods for posting in the wrong section.
    It says on the end of the Wikipage how to install PQInterface-addon, its near where the download is way down on the page. You cant miss it!

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    It says on the end of the Wikipage how to install PQInterface-addon, its near where the download is way down on the page. You cant miss it!
    But after the instal then what? How do I get the actual profiles loaded? I see the drop down list under CLASS and i select paladin then under the PROFILE drop down list its empty.