0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oqueue exploit

Oqueue is an addon that people have been using to get into awesome premades and RBGs for honor and arena points.

NOTE for RBGs : Someone might notice if you change your mmr for an RBG. Do so at your own risk because it shows up on the scoreboard (not in oqueue though). Changing your mmr in CTA and regular BGs won't be detectable, however.

The problem is that the addon is built upon trust and it's all client-side, so I've added a nice little fix to the current 1.0.8 oqueue LUA so that you'll be able to set whatever resil, pvp power, mmr and ilvl you have so you can join groups that have settings that are higher than YOUR current mmr, resil, pvp power or ilvl!

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Get the 1.0.8 version of oqueue from their website and follow their instructions.
    2. drop my updated oqueue.lua into your oqueue folder and replace the official addon file with this attachment oqueue.rar
    3. open this oqueue.lua into a text editor and change the values there to whatever you want:

Code:
    resil_pwnt = 5000; -- set your resil
    mmr_pwnt = 1200; -- set your mmr
    pvpp_pwnt = 8000; -- set your pvp power
    ilvl_pwnt = 460; -- set your ilvl
    Yes that's right. You can now join that 2200 RBG on oqueue but if they are not STUPID they will check your gear and kick you out and ban you from using oqueue if you don't appear to fit the mold of the player they are looking for.

No this is just to get you into a group so you can gear up. If you've got good gear and your mmr is like 1200 you can totally set it to 1900 if you want and go play with them, but you will be awarded a LOT of points after each game, so the group will figure it out and they might complain. It's possible you could get banned from the addon... so use with care!!! And don't be a baddie.

My advice is to join low mmr groups and also other good groups who won't check you through an inspection of your gear.

So if you're all pve gear they will tell you to put on your pvp gear. If you've got contender gear and you put you have 9000 resil someone is gonna figure it out and ban you.

Be smart. Just use this to get into those groups that you KNOW you can perform with. oqueue.rar

FAQ:

1. Will I get banned from Blizzard for using this exploit?

- This is an exploit of an addon, so it is very unlikely that Blizzard would action your account for modifying the addon.
    - Blizzard has spoken out against oqueue publicly and will likely break the addon in the future anyway, so it is very possible they would support our exploiting oqueue.
    Last edited by T47Bv58rMc; 01-05-2013 at 12:28 AM.

oqueue exploit
  2. Thanks MisterPepsi (1 members gave Thanks to T47Bv58rMc for this useful post)
    Fragbot's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never heard about this addon before, gonna take a look at it, looks nice! gonna rep you up if works.

T47Bv58rMc's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fragbot View Post
    Never heard about this addon before, gonna take a look at it, looks nice! gonna rep you up if works.
    Hi Fragbot, you need to get the most recent version of oqueue and install it then drop my oqueue.lua in the addon folder. Current version is 1.0.8 of oqueue.

There are youtube videos on how to get a good mesh so you can join games. It works and I have tested this addon. The addon allowed me to join a 5000 resil, 1200mmr group when my mmr was really zero and my resil was under 3k. (contender gear).

I can on my main join 2100 groups and farm arena points with a current mmr of 1600.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have updated the instructions to include a step and also link to oqueue's website. Hopefully they don't find this!

Fragbot's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, I'm downloading it right know, going to test it ;D

iispyderii's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/29
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, since you posted on a public forum and there are lot's of oQueue users.
    There are some ridiculous resil requirements for some games (like 7500!?), but ideally the requirements are there so you aren't carried because the people actually care about pvping.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iispyderii View Post
    You know, since you posted on a public forum and there are lot's of oQueue users.
    There are some ridiculous resil requirements for some games (like 7500!?), but ideally the requirements are there so you aren't carried because the people actually care about pvping.
    I totally agree. Anyone getting banned using this is asking for it. But... if you have 6800 resil and the game you want into says 7500 then go ahead and fudge it! Nobody will catch you.

But if you try and get carried with your contender gear into a 1900 mmr game, you can expect to be banned by the oqueue's developers (meaning you get no more meshes and the addon will be broken).

A good leader will know when your low stam means you couldn't possibly have 13000 pvp power. A good leader will know when your gear wouldn't be 480 ilvl. (or 520 ilvl LOL)

The spirit of this little hack is just to have fun with the game but also to remember you're in a community and there are rules just like any community. Some of them are meant to be broken.

Razkaz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use UnderAchiever to get into groups... but i must say that if you really want good RBGs join a guild.
    Pug groups sucks and there's always one person who needs to go after first game.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razkaz View Post
    I use UnderAchiever to get into groups... but i must say that if you really want good RBGs join a guild.
    Pug groups sucks and there's always one person who needs to go after first game.
    I recommend trying oqueue even without the exploit. You can join a game and there are always people waitlisting so you never stop playing for longer than 15min usually.

chk's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks amazing! I can't try it yet but now I'll know where to find it when I get home

ImayoboeiI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't work. It still says that I'm not qualified to join it as the entry requirements are too high.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ImayoboeiI View Post
    Doesn't work. It still says that I'm not qualified to join it as the entry requirements are too high.
    Can you open the oqueue.lua with your text editor and send me your values? I'll take a look. Possible you have missed a change. Also please screenshot your ingame UI so I can look at the one you're trying to waitlist. Remember the default values are lower than some premade and higher MMR groups so you would need to change those values if you wanted into those groups.

ArBar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by T47Bv58rMc View Post
    I totally agree. Anyone getting banned using this is asking for it. But... if you have 6800 resil and the game you want into says 7500 then go ahead and fudge it! Nobody will catch you.

But if you try and get carried with your contender gear into a 1900 mmr game, you can expect to be banned by the oqueue's developers (meaning you get no more meshes and the addon will be broken).

A good leader will know when your low stam means you couldn't possibly have 13000 pvp power. A good leader will know when your gear wouldn't be 480 ilvl. (or 520 ilvl LOL)

The spirit of this little hack is just to have fun with the game but also to remember you're in a community and there are rules just like any community. Some of them are meant to be broken.
    Why would anyone get banned for misleading people via an addon. It's not like your altering your gear score in game, this is just a glitchy unofficial addon. Sounds like a neat trick though, I'll toss you some rep.

MrAlice's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ArBar View Post
    Why would anyone get banned for misleading people via an addon. It's not like your altering your gear score in game, this is just a glitchy unofficial addon. Sounds like a neat trick though, I'll toss you some rep.
    By "banned" he is referring to the Leader of that specific group putting you on his personal ban list, so that you may never join that specific users games in OQueue again. It means nothing really

ArBar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrAlice View Post
    By "banned" he is referring to the Leader of that specific group putting you on his personal ban list, so that you may never join that specific users games in OQueue again. It means nothing really
    Gotcha, yea that's to be expected if your trying to join way outside your league. Would be great for those times you resil is off by a hundred or so and you don't wanna have to make a toon on their realm to whisper them and plead your case.

Page 1 of 43 12345 ... LastLast