0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Helpwow.com Gold Review

Hello and good evening everyone. Just wanted to give the community a heads up on a very shady company which I have come across. Helpwow.com had some of the best prices for gold I was able to find a few days ago. The website was really easy to manage and the pre-sale customer service was excellent. Once the order was placed I was told that they had 91,000 on the server and that the delivery would be within 30 minutes. The first time following the order I waited for about an hour and still no word as to when delivery would be. I offered to put items on the AH plus the 5% fee and they said this would not be appropriate and they refused to pay any of the fee.

The next morning I talked to a customer service rep who advised that their guild had been deleted and they were in the process of getting more gold on the server. I was very understanding and gave them until this afternoon. I checked with them a few minutes ago that said they were still farming the gold and that they would eventually call when they had the gold ready.

I learned my lesson for going through a no-named site to buy gold and wanted to let everyone on here know before something like this happens to someone else. I guess I am just glad that I started off with a smaller order to test the waters before jumping in with a massive order. Cheers!

Helpwow.com Gold Review
    benjiang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what a fun excuse. I hate these gold sellers because they lie to their customers and f***ed up the wow gold market.
    kghassel was quite right to advise the AH method, 5% fee actually is worth if it can help to win a customer.