Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+Rep for helpful tips

Hello mmowned.:wave:
    I just started a new project based on darkrurelrz repack 3.3.5a.
    for almost 2 day i am looking for some custom npc's/item's/mob's/ for my 3rd realm (255 funserver) but i didnt find anything that fit's me.
    i need to create a leveling road with bosses on each 70 levels, that have loot(with custom items ofc), and at the final of the road i will like a supremme boss hat have a better custom set.
    After this i will like to add some new dungeons... Not complicated one... just 1-2 bosses and some custom mobs.
    And the most of all i am looking for a custom teleporter with all tp locations including wotlk(all i fount until now is TBC)
    if anybody can give me any clue/link/tips/ i will be greatfull.

P.S. if anybody will like to help me at my server just send me a message or add me YMSN [email protected]

those that will help they will recive high rank and a special zone/npc with theyr names.
    and all who will reply good info's here will be posted in a ingame placard with special thanks

Updated 06-09-2010:
    i also need some custom items,if anybody knows any custom things pack(items/loot/etc...) please post here
    Updated 07-09-2010 : added custom starter gear but my main roblem now is that i can use spells with custom wepons. Any adivise?
    also i will ask if somebody can help me with a tele to
    x:4608.059082
    y:-3906.400635
    z:944.184814
    Orientation:1.217288

Updated 07-09-2010 v2: teleporter added.
    next requests
    1) anybody will like to give me a hand in creating custom bosses on leveling road with custom set for each 70 levels?
    2) anybody will like to help me in spawning some custom fun zones/areas? I allready added the object sql file with over 8000 unique objects and i need some team mates to give a hand (somebody that know how/where)
    add my YMSN
    Last edited by lalalaurentiu; 09-07-2010 at 01:52 AM.

+Rep for helpful tips
    Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lalalaurentiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fumi View Post
    ok is a nice tele but i must ask you how can i add a new teleport point in the main page of the telenpc
    coordonates are:
    x:4608.059082
    y:-3906.400635
    z:944.184814
    Orientation:1.217288

i need it for mangos 3.3.5 rev 557

Namor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a few tips for you.

1) Don't use Mangos.
    2) Compile your own server.
    3) Don't use Mangos.
    4) Don't use repacks, especially ones that are Mangos.

That is all.

Editable signature, at last!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Namor View Post
    I have a few tips for you.

1) Don't use Mangos.
    2) Compile your own server.
    3) Don't use Mangos.
    4) Don't use repacks, especially ones that are Mangos.

That is all.
    cmon man ... be serious...what do you want me to use? that buggy and full of errors ARCemu?
    and second im not that experimented to make my own server... i will start with this one because i have played on a server that use this repack and is almost "good"
    anyway your answer didnt help me in any ways.
    next tip?

Mitron's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GM Addon and looooaaads of macros will help you on the way with spawning stuff :P i know i created a lvling road in hyjal 1-200 or something in about 30 min... a friend created the mobs and imported and i just kept spawning :P

Never used mangos tho... i used Arcemu, but it was at patch 3.0.0-3.0.9, was pretty good at that patch.

wow-v.com is a good place to create all your stuff if you already didnt know it.

One more thing, dont push ur stats like über much... keep it it.... "human" dont make a wep like 4k-5k dps and other imba stats, stay with retail like stats but increase em for each lvl, looks waaay more pro!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lalalaurentiu View Post
    cmon man ... be serious...what do you want me to use? that buggy and full of errors ARCemu?
    and second im not that experimented to make my own server... i will start with this one because i have played on a server that use this repack and is almost "good"
    anyway your answer didnt help me in any ways.
    next tip?
    Son. Allow me to explain why.
    You want to make a server with custom content from 80-255. You'll need access to your core to do that, first of all. Using a precompiled server limits your customization more than Mangos already does. Not to mention Mangos is severely unstable now.
    Arcemu is stable, but yes, buggy. ArcEmu actually allows the most customization, which is what you need. Database and core-wise.
    As for Trinity... really you can't even make custom items for it. It works quite well, but it's only for blizzlike servers. Like I said, you can't even make custom items.
    Just compile your own server and find people who are willing to help you if you don't know C++.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks
    i know all the stuff about wow-v but i was thinking that anybody have a file with some...anything...
    about the mobs i allready made them and they are allready placed on lvl road.... now what i need is some bosses with items at each 50 levels.
    any ideas?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Namor View Post
    Son. Allow me to explain why.
    You want to make a server with custom content from 80-255. You'll need access to your core to do that, first of all. Using a precompiled server limits your customization more than Mangos already does. Not to mention Mangos is severely unstable now.
    Arcemu is stable, but yes, buggy. ArcEmu actually allows the most customization, which is what you need. Database and core-wise.
    As for Trinity... really you can't even make custom items for it. It works quite well, but it's only for blizzlike servers. Like I said, you can't even make custom items.
    Just compile your own server and find people who are willing to help you if you don't know C++.
    ok good point but i dont think you understand me.
    the 255 realm is my 3rd realm and i have 1 more instant 80 pvp realm/ 1 blizzlike realm 1x/ and 1 mid rate 15x realm... and i used this repack because almost all script works,dk starting zone quests works perfectly,teleport in icc works and all bosses spawned. so u know now that first of all i wanted to make a blizz server... then... i asked me WTF!!! lets make a pvp and a fun realm to so peoples can chose what ever they want

ty for reply
    Last edited by lalalaurentiu; 09-06-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Pharcide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As for Trinity... really you can't even make custom items for it
    I've never had problems making anything custom for trinity (and I do more then most people ever would, even with arc) :confused:

@op just make your own content (sql takes no programming experience, and you can even use ACID to script npcs with it)

Some useful links:
    Creature wiki
    Item wiki
    Loot wiki

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never had problems making anything custom for trinity (and I do more then most people ever would, even with arc)
    Really? Every time I've tried it's just given me a "bad spell ID" error or some crap like that, because there wasn't a DBC entry that matched the entry, which is just stupid in my opinion.

Pharcide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I don't mess around with custom spells, however trinity recently made it so you COULD script spells like everything else, however as far as creating instances/items and stuff, I've never had a problem

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I mean with the items. It said something about a spell when I tried to equip a custom item because the entry didn't match any dbc entries. :X

Pharcide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Were you using blizzlike item ids? Arc has problems to if you don't use an existing id for custom items I think

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so u mean that is the main reason i cant use spells with my wepons? i must replace the new item with an old one?

covert_cat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to add any new items you make to the Item.dbc file in order for them to work without errors..
    Read this.
    Scroll down to "Fixing WoW-V Custom Item Bugs".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast