0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Yet another Rate & CC] - My new Signature -

Well I made this one for myself,and I would like to know what you think about it...I think I'm getting better at signatures...
    Here I am talking about the Sig below (my current sig) ,and my Avatar...Please rate and CC (Reflection, CC is your job )

[Yet another Rate & CC] - My new Signature -
    Reflection's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're improving, for sure. However there's a few things that can be changed.

First and foremost the c4d's are too obvious and not too good looking, try to work with blending modes and keep the focal point the render. The right side is quite messed up with too many c4d's. I'm a fan of sharp signatures but the render is too sharpened even for me, sorry. Try to sharpen it enough, not too much nor too little.

Then the text. It's okay but not perfect. It might just be me but I don't like the overlay blending mode for the lettering. I prefer to keep the text less visible. I usually type the text in white, work with the placement and then decide the colours I am going to use. I then set a soft drop shadow with 0 as distance and 2-4 in size, then a 30-60% opacity. Sometimes I put a white outer glow on overlay if it's too invisible. When I choose colours I look at where the text is, if it's on a red background as yours are I tend to choose a colour which is a little contrast to the background beneath the text but also similar to other points of the signature.

Last thing, some of your c4d's are misplaced. On the right-hand side there's two-three yellow strokes, both leading the eye away from the focal because of their direction.

Hope I could give enough criticism. You're getting better at it though! Keep at it mate.

Freelance Digital Artist
    https://reflectionartwork.deviantart.com
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms

wow4Supplier's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Yea the c4d don't look so well on the right...But if they were like the c4d in the upper left,that would be awesome xD :P