0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eternion WoW Hacks/Exploits/Guide

Well I was looking threw the posts. And some people still want the vote hack, don't understand how to dupe, or some maybe don't even know how to be good on most private servers! This is mainly for Eternion WoW, but here is how you can become great by cheating on Eternion WoW!

1. Vote Hack - No Longer works
    Now for the vote hack, all you need to do is download python Download Python Software
    After you download python, download the vote points script: http://uploading.com/files/71V76XTA/...Script.py.html All you do is open it and enter your name! (I did not create this script). Just so you know, I suggest you get full artifact for your class, or you get t 7.5 if you want to max out on some haste gems.

2. Get some Haste Gear
    Now, MANY players on Eternion always want to get some good haste gear, but don't know where to get it? Well, go into any WoTLK instance and you can get some good haste gear, although some are better than others. Here are some links to some good haste gear, just look at who they're from and what instance:
    Hood of the Furtive Assassin - Item - World of Warcraft
    Sidestepping Handguards - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vestige of Haldor - Item - World of Warcraft
    Leggings of the Winged Serpent - Item - World of Warcraft
    Boots of the Worshiper - Item - World of Warcraft
    Also, for some haste rings you can either make a shadowmight haste ring or go to Dalaran's jewelry shop and buy the rings they have their(31 or so haste).

3. Dupe! EDIT: Fixed, maybe not for all servers
    Now, duping is very simple. I find it easier if you have a good bag addon, check for one on World of Warcraft Addons - WoW Addons - Curse.com
    Anyway, this is how you dupe.
    1. You should get WPE Pro, it says it's a virus but it really is not one. Also, make sure you download Perm Edit too. They are both supplied in this link Winsock Packet Editor (WPE) Pro
    EDIT: If, that download link does not work, download the modifed version and skip to 4. Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting
    2. Now, all you do is open up WPE Pro and Perm Edit. Look for WPE Pro on Perm edit and allow it.
    3. With WPE Pro, target the program WoW.
    4. Download this filter and than load it: http://uploading.com/files/ARQALM65/Wow dupe.flt.html
    NOTE: The filter I supplied works with the bags you get when you first enter the server. If you have different bags, open the filter I supplied you with and change the "Search" to w/e bags you have.. : Search 09 = 10 slotted bag, Search 11 = 18 slotted bag, Search 13 = 20 slotted bag, Search 15 = 22 slotted bag.
    5. After you download the filter, load it up. Once again, make sure WoW is targeted.
    6. Log into your character from WoW. NOTE:Try to be in a city so you instant log out and and look less suspicious(If a GM sees you in a secure place logging in and out he'll probably think you're duping!). Stay where everyone goes when they get sent to the town from their gem.
    7. Now you log-out, but make sure there is nothing in your last bag slot. Once logged out, click the check-box for filter 1(in WPE PRO).
    8. Log back into the character you logged out on.
    9. Be sure to have a stack of 2+ of the item you you want to dupe. A good item to dupe is sunset patches or gems to get items(or flowery stones). Be sure not to dupe too many of one item or a GM might check your backpack and have you banned.
    10. Drag the stack of items you want to dupe anywhere except where they just were or the last bag slot.
    11. Once you dragged them out of where they were, take all except 1 of the item(by shift click) and place it ANYWHERE except where it first was and the last bag slot.
    12. Take the 1 left and put it in the last bag slot, if it worked it should disappear. You can do steps 10-12 multiple times while logged in(duplicating other items along with the current item you are duping).
    13. Now log out, than log back in. When you log back in, if you did it correctly.. Your items should be duplicated!

Special thanks to !iMacroMage! for the bag information.

4. Get a Festive Trousers or Qipao
    Dupe 200 New Years Duojiangs. Go to the PVE(Maybe PvP too) task area and get a New Years Gift Box. Go to any city with instant log-out(if you're a VIP you can instant log out already). Open the box, loot anything just leave 1 thing. Now, log-out. When you log back in your New Years Gift Box should still be there.

5. Do instances!
    Almost every player figured this out. Go to Task Area PvE. You can run around, do what you want. But once you're done, go to the instance you want to go to and it will freeze all the enemies/bosses in it. They won't instantly attack you, so you can get to the boss you want quick and easy.

6. If you're not 80, Level up!
    Some instance monsters, when they attack you(I think a bug) will do almost no damage! Such as Violet hold, it's a great place to level up since you cannot be harmed by the monsters!

7. Get Heroism Set
    Now, this part is kind of hard. What you need to do is the wanted quests. YES, THEY'RE ACTUALLY WORTH IT! Get a friend(or if you're good enough solo them). If you kill all the wanteds, you get one final quest to kill one more guy. Once you kill him, you can start on your heroism set(which if you use the vote hack to get the artifacts you need and dupe the gems, you should be fine). If you don't know where the Wanted bosses are, here is their locations:
    Blue Dragon: Goto field instances(Azshara) and walk west towards Lake Mennar.
    Dancing Machine: Goto Gruul's lair and leave the cave so you can go on your flying mount. Go to death's portal and he should be next to the red boss at the portal.
    Cuska Female Thief: Goto Black Temple, and go north west(on your flying mount). She's in the Coilskar Cistern.
    Sunwell Archer: He's at Sunfury Hold, by the building. Goto the city Area 52, than fly to Sunfury hold.
    Final Boss: Go to Shattrath, and go north east to a spot with lots of those double headed monsters. Check the towers, there should be the boss somewhere there.

8. Get MG, DE/Olymp Items
    If you're not VIP, it'd be a good idea if you want loots to bring one with you. Such as getting sunset patches from Sunwell Plateau or DE items from Desert Eagle. It'll never happen.. Same with Olymp items. Although, you can get a lot of MG from them that you can spend on getting Seal Items, or getting a Titan weapon. You can get MG from:
    GM Panda Island/Deadmines/Emerald Forest are 3 MG per enemy
    Desert Eagle is 6 MG per enemy
    Olympic Square/Olympic Field are 10 MG per enemy

You can spend your MG like I said on getting Seal items, or leveling up your professions. NOTE: You have to solo the enemy to get MG.

9. Socket/Enchant you equipment!
    Never forget to socket your equipment. Be sure to mongoose your weapons, enchant your cloak/boots with haste. If you have full dodge %, max yourself out on haste gems. For meta gems, try to get one of these two(or if you're a caster get spell power).
    Persistent Earthsiege Diamond - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
    Relentless Earthsiege Diamond - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

10. Get amazing equipment!
    Now, if you haven't already gotten sunset/warglaives. Do it up! Use your vote hack or dupe to pay people(or do yourself) Illidan runs so you can get some really good warglaives! If you're getting close to using the formulas, dupe yourself some so you can get an amazing warglaive! For sun-set gear, make sure you got your heroism and not to get too much(try to stay away from the legs/armor). Be sure to have DE melee trinkets/DE cloak to look less suspicious, and don't have too much duped items in your bag or a GM will get you banned.

Now, that's mostly all you need to know to play Eternion. I hope my guide helped you, if it did I'd appreciate a +Rep, but I did not make the Vote Hack nor was the person to find out how to dupe. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Flame Guardian; 04-29-2009 at 05:44 PM.

Eternion WoW Hacks/Exploits/Guide
    x55's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    couple question,
    1,u can get MG by killing mobs>
    2,where to get wanted quest?
    3,are Persistent Earthsiege Diamond - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
    Relentless Earthsiege Diamond - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

bugged or what?

btw dupe isnt working
    Last edited by x55; 04-25-2009 at 12:27 PM.

Flame Guardian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. You kill the mobs in the special instances I listed but you must solo them.
    2. Goto the PVE Task area and once you go down the stairs, the first quest giver to your right gives you the wanted quests.
    3.I don't think they're bugged, but to be sure I'd ask a GM on the server.

x55's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dupe is not working for me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well here are some videos if it's not working.
    (A lot of talking, Long) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-77MNQAMwMg]YouTube - How to Dupe on a Wow Private Server[/ame]
    (Quick and Simple, Short) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fVFatdoJX4&feature=related]YouTube - [WPE] Item Duping (WoW Private Servers)[/ame]
    Last edited by Flame Guardian; 04-26-2009 at 09:15 PM.

tomtom11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    overall guide is pretty good, I tried the vote scripts and I get a connection error which is a bummer, your dupe info could be revised to be a little to be more understanding, also WPE links are down but that is not your fault, Rapidshare banned them so I am having a hard time finding another download mirror
    Last edited by tomtom11; 04-25-2009 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll revise it. Also, that sucks.. I'll look for the download links, and I just used that same python script about 3 hours ago for vote points to test it.

EDIT: The Duplicating guide is a lot clearer and makes it sound a lot more simple.
    Last edited by Flame Guardian; 04-25-2009 at 02:34 PM.

Autumnbearbravehunter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Duping thing totally doesnt work

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works for me. Try watching the video, it should work.

Azrealistic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't get the duping to work. The item disappears when I put it in the last slot of the last bag, but when I relog I just lose the one that disappeared and the item isn't duped. Any solutions?

ZeratuelX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vote Hack isn't working for me, I get this error:

NameError: name 'raw_input' is not defined

EDIT: -----

OK, I fixed it, in Python versions 3.x, 'raw_input()' is no longer used, you have to use 'input()'. Unfortunately it still doesn't work, I get this error:

[/]Error In Send()
    Last edited by ZeratuelX; 04-25-2009 at 10:14 PM.

AlienCCL's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guy trying to contribute , +rep
    Last edited by AlienCCL; 04-26-2009 at 06:45 AM.
    Yes , I sit right now in front of the monitor in a cap with ear-flaps with a balalaika, a nested doll, vodka and a comrad Lenin. And behind my window dancing bears with jingles in hands .

Ragezors's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AlienCCL View Post
    guy trying to contribute , +rep

but remove ask for rep , nobody gona give it if you ask it
    No wonder ur a Russian, He said "I Appreciate", thats not "I want"

+Rep, I like it, I always love guides that stack up all the exploits and guides etc.. from the server, doesn't matter everything u did was a repost.. I would +Rep 2x if possible <3

GJ

AngshumanSSJV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care what other people say about you, Flame Guardian. You have my +Rep and support. Good Job!

EDIT- The duping has been fixed in PvP Elite Realm, Eternion WoW.
    Last edited by AngshumanSSJV; 04-26-2009 at 10:48 AM.

Everyone, stop posting EternionWoW/WoWAXA/AntWoW exploits/hacks.. cause the fking site n00bs i.e. Fuzzymini is here.

douglikestololz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mine says Notice: Please Wait till script add desired from you
    what do i do?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast