0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In desperate need of help

I have spent the last 2 days drowning in ads and scam articles trying to figure out how to spoof Pokemon GO without an iPhone.

I have a gaming PC with high end specs for any software available. (Cannot find a legit/actual IOS emulator to use TUTU.)

I have a LG G4 android with 6.0 and security patch level 2017-04-01

FlyGPS tells me cannot detect location on PoGo.

My phone is not rooted, but I guess I could if I have to.

I have been to many discords, that are all 95% trolls who tell me to go buy an iPhone. I just want some high iv gym smashers and the 2 legendary pokemon but I dont know anyone who plays this game in my city and I live in a pretty poor neighborhood thats not really safe to walk as it is, let alone find actual people at a raid. Im not trying to get jumped for a cell phone and $20 in my pocket (Which according to my fb is happening ALOT around here since Friday) just to catch a Pokemon. Pls help me spoof this.

In desperate need of help
    Obsessed Gamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FriendlyStalker View Post
    I have spent the last 2 days drowning in ads and scam articles trying to figure out how to spoof Pokemon GO without an iPhone.

I have a gaming PC with high end specs for any software available. (Cannot find a legit/actual IOS emulator to use TUTU.)

I have been to many discords, that are all 95% trolls who tell me to go buy an iPhone. I just want some high iv gym smashers and the 2 legendary pokemon but I dont know anyone who plays this game in my city and I live in a pretty poor neighborhood thats not really safe to walk as it is, let alone find actual people at a raid. Im not trying to get jumped for a cell phone and $20 in my pocket (Which according to my fb is happening ALOT around here since Friday) just to catch a Pokemon. Pls help me spoof this.
    The people in the discord telling you to buy a IPhone were right to an extent, you will either need to buy an IPhone or root your android and install some other measures such as magisk and other apps afterwards. There are over 100 guides out there if you just google, sorry I can not go into more detail.

Therealfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FriendlyStalker View Post

Grass is always greener. Not only will you be stuck with an iphone pokemon go ++ is far far from stable. always crashes. Get a cheap android roll it back to 6.0.1 and tin foil it.