2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Go Scanner and Sniping Question

After a $ Month Gap i am again back to Pokemon Go (Unfortunately).
    Back when i Started Playing , One of the few things that got me pumped other than botting , was Sniping , Over time i stopped botting (Evryone knows why)
    But i still sniped manually.
    And i personally dont consider sniping cheating , why would my location determine the pokemons i have ?

Long Story Short : Now I Just found out Sniping does not work and always ends up in a flee .

Is there any good Pokemon Go Live Map Scanner type for any location of my choosing type thing ?

And as far as i have read people are considering Local Sniping , Come on Guys ,

Those two words dont go together . You cant snipe if you are to walk there .

Please help me out here guys

Pokemon Go Scanner and Sniping Question
    SilverSamurai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SilverSamurai View Post
    Back when i Started Playing , One of the few things that got me pumped other than botting , was Sniping , Over time i stopped botting (Evryone knows why)
    And i personally dont consider sniping cheating , why would my location determine the pokemons i have ?

Long Story Short : Now I Just found out Sniping does not work and always ends up in a flee .

Is there any good Pokemon Go Live Map Scanner type for any location of my choosing type thing ?

GitHub - PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map
    is not working ?

What is the alternative ?

Deesra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SilverSamurai View Post

For sniping, you have to think about moving speed.
    If you are higher than 50km/hour, pokemon will flee.
    You have to respect a certain time to move to another place (like a real user in car or so)
    Another tip : close PoGo app before switching gps place.

Last tip : now, maps are local, you'll find a map or twitter scanner for each big city/location. (just try to find one for your location on google/reddit)
    Except for Japan or Singapour which have a map for each (greats ones)
    (It's been a month that I'm in Tokyo, sniping Snorlax/Chansey/90+IV pokemon, using xposed spoofing)