0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are people sniping now a day?

I heard with bots it's too easy to get banned due to the nature of sniping (changing location so fast and changing back) but there seems to be lots of discords still posting co-ords for 100IV mons and stuff. How are people safely sniping now a day? what's the best way to do it?

How are people sniping now a day?
  2. Thanks myexitunfair (1 members gave Thanks to Kupochan for this useful post)
    myexitunfair's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sniping

Originally Posted by Kupochan View Post
    I heard with bots it's too easy to get banned due to the nature of sniping (changing location so fast and changing back) but there seems to be lots of discords still posting co-ords for 100IV mons and stuff. How are people safely sniping now a day? what's the best way to do it?
    how are you trying to snipe oon your phone or a laptop i snipe with my android 4.4.2
    i did this by downloading a root tool rooting phone using luckypatcher install fake gps joystick app as system app turn developer options on then turn on mock locations
    go into fake gps joystick app set location set location turn off developer options start pokemon go boom and for off the bat snipeing pokemon use a livepoke mape such as sydneypogomap or something along those lines and you are back to the old pokevision dayshapy sniping dont forget to donate to the live maps your using