Will you get banned for using Fly GPS locally and not skipping all over the world? menu

User Tag List

Phattwoohie's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will you get banned for using Fly GPS locally and not skipping all over the world?

I live in very rural Louisiana and our closest Poke stop is almost 25 miles away. A few rats and pidgeys pop up around my home but that is it.
    If I used this app on a non jailbroke phone and just kept it in my own state, what are my chances of being banned? I just want to use it in a city about 40 miles away from me where there is a lot of activity.

Will you get banned for using Fly GPS locally and not skipping all over the world?
    Spiritomb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Phattwoohie View Post
    I live in very rural Louisiana and our closest Poke stop is almost 25 miles away. A few rats and pidgeys pop up around my home but that is it.
    If I used this app on a non jailbroke phone and just kept it in my own state, what are my chances of being banned? I just want to use it in a city about 40 miles away from me where there is a lot of activity.
    You might, try using a secondary account, not you main.

koolguy0212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt see this thread and just posted a similar question.

My experience is this:

On my Botted lvl 32 account, I GPS Spoofed locally within 10-20 miles from my location for 7 days and did not receive any soft OR hard bans during that time. HOWEVER, that Bot account was Perma-banned yesterday, and I'm not sure if it was because of the GPS Spoofing or the BOTTING.

On my New lvl 8 account, I've been GPS Spoofing locally for 3 days, jumping up to 30-45 miles, and have only received 1 single soft ban, which lasted about 5 minutes. NO indication of any hard perma bans yet. I'm just waiting to see if this account will be perma-banned. If it does, then it means that they can detect even LOCAL GPS Spoofing...and that you shouldnt use it on your main account. ill post back in a few days to update.

kinqq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any updates? did you get banned for fake gps ?

Eaglemike's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not using Fly gps, but Tutu app. Before the perm bans i used the teleport function, but after perm bans i never use it. I have never been
    banned and i have used tutu app since july.
    I have also botted some accounts and bought botted accounts, but they have all been perm banned, - and i think that is okay, because it is not fair play.
    But using tutu app i think is okay, because a lot of us do not have the time to walk int he streets. Maybe Niantic also think that way. (sorry for my english)
    Last edited by Eaglemike; 10-26-2016 at 03:21 PM.