38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Taxeme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans

ACCOUNT SOLD!

MANY ACCOUNT IN MY SHOP: Selly - Taxeme

THERE IS MORE ACCOUNTS

38,5lvl RED team account. No REDSLASH/SHADOWBAN!
    Selly - 38,5lvl Redteam account. 100iv Tyranitar, Dragonites, Blissey, Shiny Gyarados.
    Accounts have 100iv Tyranitar, 100iv's Dragonites, Shiny Gyarados and More. Stardust 1,1m.
    Candys: Larvitar: 1265 Dratini:1877 Snorlax 1300
    PICS ->
    poket 1.jpgpoket 2.jpgshinyt.jpg

36lvl NO team account No REDSLASH/SHADOWBAN!
    Selly - BEAST 36lvl NO team account No REDSLASH/SHADOWBAN!
    Account have 100iv Dragonites 100iv Tyranitars 100iv Blissey 100iv Gyarados And more 100iv's!! Stardust 1,3m.
    Candys: Larvitar: 601 Dratini: 382 Snorlax: 100+ Chansey: 416
    Pictures --- > Gyazo - d1d6d2cd0be519b368fcc653e0ff35b5.png
    Gyazo - 9e7426c20b36fe8035de8f919e153f22.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-16-59-34-gif   38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-16-58-34-gif   38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-16-58-45-gif   38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-16-58-55-gif   38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-16-59-04-gif  

38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-16-59-16-gif   38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-16-59-45-gif   38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-17-00-16-gif   38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-17-00-31-gif   38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-17-00-41-gif  

38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-screenshot_2017-08-08-17-00-52-gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Taxeme; 08-16-2017 at 05:23 PM.

38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans
    xbenjo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buyer beware! Offers 3 days warranty, on 4th day got slashed then banned a few hours later. He promised no ban no slash. Called me an 'idiot' and told me shit happens' via selly.gg contact page when I was literally letting him know in a polite none aggressive way. I didn't demand a refund or extra help I was just enquiring and basically letting him know one of his accounts got banned/slashed since he claimed (see dates too!) no account he has sold has been banned nor slashed.

For 20euros i can give you 1month insurance for ban. If banned i refund that 60euros
    4 days ago

No any pokemons no get slash. If slash i refund and if banned in 3 days i refund.
    4 days ago

3 days warranty, 4th day slash / ban. And offers insurance when no accounts have ever been slashed or banned that he has sold.

38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-chrome_2017-08-17_21-26-31-gif

He's not intrested in talking, I didn't expect help nor refund. Just wanted to see what he said when I told him it got slashed then banned approx 14 hours later. He went off on rant after rant about how I'm an idiot and how 'shit happens' it's out of warranty and I get nothing from him. I didn't ask for anything, was just seeing if anything 'can be done'.

I didn't want to post this, but hes just blocked all contact on selly.gg and his abuse hurling is just silly. I've been here for multiple years and have never had a bad word spoken about me as a person.

Edit:
    Also, he was the most awesome guy to talk to, until day 4, I even said I'd let friends and my brother know about his shop since he seemed legit/honest and was online a lot so easy to get a hold of. Day 4 comes and those friendly messages turn into horrible name calling and rage induced insults over me showing him a screenshot and telling him the account got slashed then banned within 24 hours after the 72 hour 'warranty' period.
    Seems like he's only friendly until the 'warranty' period is up then he can just act like some jumped up god like figure because his 3 days 'warranty' is bind able and pay pal will never refund because he said so.
    Last edited by xbenjo; 08-17-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Taxeme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is your problem? Your warranty is running out and then you telling me that im scammer and etc. Dont buy accounts if you cant accept warranty times. And see there is no ones who have problem with my accounts. So if you botting or spoofing you will hit redslash/ban. So just play legit way. Always risk to buy botted accounts

Taxeme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And i blockked all messages on selly? Have to i take screenshot?

Taxeme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sellers care with this guy, he notice to paypal and telling he never get account. And problem is only because warranty time is over. Care this lier

xbenjo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You lie on so many levels, I'm not even going to entertain you with a wall of text. Here's my paypal case to PROVE the seller wrong. I never once claimed I didn't get an account. Never did on here, never did on paypal!

38LVL Blueteam account! ZAPROS,MOLTRES,LUGIA + ETC RARES. No slash/bans-ss-liar-gif

So, where did I claim I never got an account from you? I've been nothing but honest on Shelly.gg, Paypal and on here. You've lied at least 4 times about me and I have proven you wrong every time. I opened a case against you because you're a scammer who just takes people money and tells them 'shit happens'. We don't need people like you around here.

Also, you replied to Selly contact with:

I sent odds to ownedcore admins that how yoi lie on there
    about 4 hours ago

You have big problems why you even buy tell me? No one cares when warranty is over d
    about 4 hours ago
    i got over 20 buyers and no one didnt slash
    about 11 hours ago

How you cant understand? 3 days is 3 days not 4. Dont buy if you cant understand and i dont care you and your friends. I will block you
    You said you would block me, How am I meant to know if I'm blocked or not? I posted here that I was blocked before you hurled more abuse at me to show me I was not blocked.

Let me know in a reply where exactly I told Paypal I didn't get an account from you! Also why have you not replied to Paypal? You do know I basically automatically win if you just ignore it right?
    Last edited by xbenjo; 08-18-2017 at 05:30 AM.

Taxeme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can block you if you cant understand that your warranty time was over. How you cant understand that?

KayaMerrick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn! I really wanted to buy the Blue Lvl 39 & No Team Lvl 36