Lvl 35|Rare Pokemons|100% IV| 3300+ CP|1000000+stardust|Ban Safe| Gym Breaker menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

testingrdp3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl 35|Rare Pokemons|100% IV| 3300+ CP|1000000+stardust|Ban Safe| Gym Breaker

Buy Here With any payment option and Escrew Service

Account Details

Account Type: Ptc
    Level: 35
    Team: Neutral (You can choose yourself)
    Appearance: Can be changed
    Trainer Name: Can be changed
    Price: 18$ only

Password can be changed but email cannot due to the way Niantic's site now works.
    Emails were temporary & no one other than the buyer has access to the login details.

Lucky egg, Metal Coat, Dragon Scale, Sun Stone, Upgrade all are also in inventory.
    Super rare pokemon like Unown, Mr.Mime, Ninetales, Togepi, 100IV Tyranitar added...
    A lot 100% IV pokemon added. Highest CP you will get. Its a gym breaker account.
    100% ban safe, Ban wave survivor account. Playing with it for many days.. 6 month old account. If you want i can also give my personal warrenty.
    Image of the account added to the post...

Buy Here With any payment option and Escrew Service

If any information needed, send message to me.
    Last edited by testingrdp3; 04-23-2017 at 05:56 AM.

Lvl 35|Rare Pokemons|100% IV| 3300+ CP|1000000+stardust|Ban Safe| Gym Breaker