WARNING - Buying botted PoGo accounts has very high chance of getting banned. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WARNING - Buying botted PoGo accounts has very high chance of getting banned.

WARNING - BOTTED ACCOUNTS

Most bots are currently DETECTED by Niantic, by the looks of it - so be careful when buying Pokemon GO accounts becaus there is a very high chance the account 1: will be banned shortly or 2: is already banned.

Due to this, make sure the account is "safe" before buying and get a quote that you will get your money back if the account is flagged and you get banned.

WARNING - Buying botted PoGo accounts has very high chance of getting banned.
    hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1180/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryxon View Post
    WARNING - BOTTED ACCOUNTS

Most bots are currently DETECTED by Niantic, by the looks of it - so be careful when buying Pokemon GO accounts becaus there is a very high chance the account 1: will be banned shortly or 2: is already banned.

Due to this, make sure the account is "safe" before buying and get a quote that you will get your money back if the account is flagged and you get banned.
    Correct.

I have tried botting accounts using very low XP/hour human like profile in different ways and they still managed to get banned a day or two later. Additionally, An account that was not botted on since prior to the API change a couple weeks ago also got taken down.

It would be recommended to NOT BUY Pokemon Go accounts at this time. If you see something like a L30+ account for sale It's safe to presume that it's most likely been levelled not by hand.

faplo's Avatar Sergeant Major Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    18/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackerlol View Post
    It would be recommended to NOT BUY Pokemon Go accounts at this time. If you see something like a L30+ account for sale It's safe to presume that it's most likely been levelled not by hand.
    This is perfect advice.

zRak73's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is, I lost $14 with few 27-29 level accounts the accounts were banned I have a bunch of +20 lvl account are still alive and not botted for more than a week
    I'm botting more accounts I've likely about 50 15-20 lvl accounts I'll take my time if they aren't banned for 2 weeks more and next updates I'll sell

Deadlift2nd's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally, hopefully this stops the scumbag sellers

pogo23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me share my experience with you as a buyer who has bought over 50+ accounts from multiple sellers in the past month or so. Sure, the sellers here offer 24/48 hours warranty or replacement but the problem is most of these accounts don't get detected immediately. Most of the accounts get banned a few weeks later after logging in. I would say 80% of my accounts get banned after a few weeks later and only 20% works so far. Niantic ban is not immediate, it usually takes a few days/weeks before they catch up on you (sometimes even a month later). And this is even with ABSOLUTE ZERO botting after purchase. What did you really expect though? The sellers are chunking out accounts on 24/7 basis. They just want to make a quick buck and that's it. I'm not blaming the sellers here though. I understand the risk and I accept it and that is why I buy in bulk all the time.

So if you're going to buy accounts, always remember, the chance of getting banned is very high at this point and probably forever.

Don't be crying or filing dispute claims, you have been warned.

What I've learned from burning through my wallet on these accounts:
    1. Niantic ban is not immediate (it takes a few days/weeks, sometimes up to a month)
    2. 24/48 hours replacement is absolute rubbish
    3. Only 20% accounts are safe
    Last edited by pogo23; 08-21-2016 at 04:24 PM.

gun404's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep in mind that there's also absolutely no proof an account hasn't previously been botted on.

kingslayer81's Avatar Member
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes there is. If it's a ptc account it will say level 1 on the Pokémon site

Histo1934's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got the ban hammer lolz

yakuzavn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pogo23 View Post
    Let me share my experience with you as a buyer who has bought over 50+ accounts from multiple sellers in the past month or so. Sure, the sellers here offer 24/48 hours warranty or replacement but the problem is most of these accounts don't get detected immediately. Most of the accounts get banned a few weeks later after logging in. I would say 80% of my accounts get banned after a few weeks later and only 20% works so far. Niantic ban is not immediate, it usually takes a few days/weeks before they catch up on you (sometimes even a month later). And this is even with ABSOLUTE ZERO botting after purchase. What did you really expect though? The sellers are chunking out accounts on 24/7 basis. They just want to make a quick buck and that's it. I'm not blaming the sellers here though. I understand the risk and I accept it and that is why I buy in bulk all the time.

So if you're going to buy accounts, always remember, the chance of getting banned is very high at this point and probably forever.

Don't be crying or filing dispute claims, you have been warned.

What I've learned from burning through my wallet on these accounts:
    1. Niantic ban is not immediate (it takes a few days/weeks, sometimes up to a month)
    2. 24/48 hours replacement is absolute rubbish
    3. Only 20% accounts are safe
    Today has ban-wave again
    So, 20% of ur acc still safe ?
    I want to check that Niantic can scan over and over acc from begin

vaultz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned

NOT MOST of the bot detected or banned. To be HONEST, ALL BOT are detected and BANNED. so beware

EssentialChicken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vaultz View Post
    NOT MOST of the bot detected or banned. To be HONEST, ALL BOT are detected and BANNED. so beware
    not all. please do your research before making claims

NessieJr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's right buddy. All accounts that have cheated or gps spoofed are going to get banned. Niantic is not messing around

Therealfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NessieJr View Post
    He's right buddy. All accounts that have cheated or gps spoofed are going to get banned. Niantic is not messing around
    They kinda are. Google put millions of dollars into this game and Nintendo did too and they used a modified unity engine didn't make their own. They more or less just re skinned Ingress. What the hell did they even do in 3 years and with all that money hookers and blow is all I can think of? They botched the game on release tons of countries couldn't get it so we download shotty apks. They can't detect cheating worth squat so they start banning off of what they deem shouldn't be possible leading to players who played legit getting banned or people who accidently teleported because of shotty service.

It's not hard to detect someone botting through API means they lay the ban hammer after the game loses 30% of players a little late for that one cheaters, got to get away with cheating during the prime of the game. Now they are implementing captcha I could understand not wanting such a ghetto anti cheat in your game but if you're going to resort to it why the hell wasn't it their on release?

I like the idea of forcing you outside and to play with friends but wtf that's not a game make the game more like blue and red where you actually need to battle and have quests and shiat. and when they implement trading good luck with winning the war on that one.
    Last edited by Therealfox; 08-27-2016 at 09:44 PM.

NessieJr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Therealfox View Post
    They kinda are. Google put millions of dollars into this game and Nintendo did too and they used a modified unity engine didn't make their own. They more or less just re skinned Ingress. What the hell did they even do in 3 years and with all that money hookers and blow is all I can think of? They botched the game on release tons of countries couldn't get it so we download shotty apks. They can't detect cheating worth squat so they start banning off of what they deem shouldn't be possible leading to players who played legit getting banned or people who accidently teleported because of shotty service.

It's not hard to detect someone botting through API means they lay the ban hammer after the game loses 30% of players a little late for that one cheaters, got to get away with cheating during the prime of the game. Now they are implementing captcha I could understand not wanting such a ghetto anti cheat in your game but if you're going to resort to it why the hell wasn't it their on release?

I like the idea of forcing you outside and to play with friends but wtf that's not a game make the game more like blue and red where you actually need to battle and have quests and shiat. and when they implement trading good luck with winning the war on that one.
    Well yeah you are right. Botting, sniping, spoofing, all these cheats shouldn't be working at all in the first place, and Niantic has done a pretty shitty job on that departement but that is not the point here. The point here is those accounts that people are selling here. They are ALL going to get banned eventually. Most of these people if not all of them want to get a good high lvl acount with many pokemon and much stardust to not have to level up from lvl 1. They don't wanna cheat. Sellers are selling accounts and buyers are happy with what they get and leave all these positive feedback so more people think those accounts are legit and the more people buy accounts. Well guess what, those people that buy accounts won't be happy for too long because they are gonna get banned sooner or later. The only safe accounts to buy are handmade accounts, but you cannot check if an account is handmade or botted so people can EASILY fool you, so yeah, you are pretty much ****ed
    Last edited by NessieJr; 08-28-2016 at 05:55 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast