0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shadowban just won't go away

Hello, I have a problem and I really would like to know what's going on .
    2 weeks ago, I tried to use bot with my main account ( it was a gmail account) . Unfortunatly, it got shadowbanned soon after.
    The day after, I started receiving the red warning, therefore I unistalled everything hoping to be able to use my account "normally" in a week or so.
    I immediately unistalled the bot and any IV checker I had,then I went to the google page and removed the permissions to any 3rd part program ( IV checkers and the bot) . I also changed the password of that account. Everything was clean.
    I did it all the day after being shadowbanned, and I never used any cheats since that day. Thirteen days are passed and I am not unbanned yet. I tried to contact them but of course they just won't answer. Can you guys suggest me something to do? I am really upset...

Shadowban just won't go away
    Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your account got flagged from using cheats then. It's gone, learn to live with it. Make a new one and try again I guess ;/ That's what happens when you use cheats on your main account

gigi971's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean with flagged? I thought flagged accounts were those that had shadowban on them.
    EDIT : I read flagged account would get banned every time they try to use any hack since the game, in fact, flagged them. But I was also told that shadowbans are never permanent by many people.
    "Your account got flagged from using cheats then. It's gone, learn to live with it. " would you explain why you said this? I don't understand.
    Last edited by gigi971; 07-20-2017 at 03:04 PM.

Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Shadowban was obviously put on your account for a reason, and if you were using an IV Checker, chances are that that is what did your account in. I mean, I doubt there's anything you can do, since contacting them might just confirm to them that you did use a 3rd-party tool.

The Shadowban just makes it so you can't see certain pokemon. If you cannot even get into your account then it's banned. You will probably not be able to retrieve the account. I have heard that some bots don't get perm bans, but the IV Checker's can since they have your account details and might run it as a scanner on top of everything else.

Doesn't matter to me, in the end, you don't do anything against a ToS on an account (main or otherwise) you don't want to lose. That way when it happens, you aren't upset about it.

gigi971's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what you mean, but I don't know whether you got my problem or not. That account is not perma banned, that's shadowbanned. The thing I wanted to know is whether, seeing the situation I described in the first post, it may be shadowbanned forever or it will eventually end up.
    I know I shouldn't have gone against ToS but I know that and I, with best regards, I don't need, nor want, someone to tell me .

So, to summarize, has anyone every experienced, or read about a permanent shadowban that doesn't drop off?

EDIT: someone told me sadowbans increase teir duration after te first time. Well, this was the first time for me.

Gazaman's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    89/57
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gigi971 View Post
    I know what you mean, but I don't know whether you got my problem or not. That account is not perma banned, that's shadowbanned. The thing I wanted to know is whether, seeing the situation I described in the first post, it may be shadowbanned forever or it will eventually end up.
    I know I shouldn't have gone against ToS but I know that and I, with best regards, I don't need, nor want, someone to tell me .

So, to summarize, has anyone every experienced, or read about a permanent shadowban that doesn't drop off?

EDIT: someone told me sadowbans increase teir duration after te first time. Well, this was the first time for me.
    Shadowban go's away. if i'm not mistaking can take up to 12 days max.
    Scheme hot like shabba madda pot

gigi971's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the point, this is my 14th day, wth

Obsessed Gamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gigi971 View Post
    That's the point, this is my 14th day, wth
    You should just make a new account & move on. This account will probably be the first to go in the next ban wave. Now would be the best time with double XP/Star Dust to start a new account.